October 2013 Moms
Options

Are you ready for some football!

I know that we have a bunch of football fans in here and I am so excited for the college season to be starting this week/weekend! My Virginia Cavaliers are going to be playing BYU at home and it is actually televised, which will be awesome, but hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves. Who are your teams playing and are you expected to win?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Are you ready for some football!

• Options
    Auburn vs Washington state at home on Saturday! I would say auburn for sure, but after our last season I'm just hoping we hold our own!
  • Options
    YES!!!! Gators play Toledo at home on Saturday. I'm sure we are favored to win, and I'm sure we paid them handsomely to come and play us. Go Gators!!!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Michigan State plays Friday night!  I'm excited!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • Options
    No doubt. I'll be at the South Carolina/North Carolina game tomorrow. Leaving work around 12 tomorrow in preparation and I couldn't be more excited.

Super stoked for the Georgia/Clemson game on Saturday too. 
    I am officially jelly. Are you hanging at the Cock-a-boose's?

imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    Bama plays Virginia Tech Sat. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

August Siggy Challenge Photobomb
  • Options
    Words cannot express the excitement I have right now for Saturday. No words.

• Options
    Alabama (My beloved team) vs. VA Tech. I am so freaking pumped! Poor VA Tech.... ROLL TIDE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am more of an NFL girl (GO COLTS!!!) but DH is from VA and is a huge VA Tech fan...so, GO HOKIES!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I know that we have a bunch of football fans in here and I am so excited for the college season to be starting this week/weekend! My Virginia Cavaliers are going to be playing BYU at home and it is actually televised, which will be awesome, but hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves. Who are your teams playing and are you expected to win?

My DH is a Virginia alumni... Too bad their team is less than stellar. Maybe they'll surprise us this year! My parents got season passes to the games, so they'll be there Saturday. Wahoowah!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am more of an NFL girl (GO COLTS!!!) but DH is from VA and is a huge VA Tech fan...so, GO HOKIES!
    Boo! Roll Tide!!!!! I can't help but love whenever I see Va Tech get stomped and they are going to get a big one

• Options
    Ohio State is playing Buffalo and will probably win by a million. Still excited though!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Options

This will be me at 3:30 on Saturday

• Options
    LSU vs TCU

Geaux Tigers!
  • Options

UT VS New Mexico!! Not a huge game but its the beginning of the season and for that we are happy! Hook em!

Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• Options

Same here except it airs here at 5:30. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

• Options

Same here except it airs here at 5:30. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait I saw Roll Tide in one of your earlier posts and assumed you were talking about the Bama game. But then realized the VA game is Sat. too LOL. Sorry got confused
    imageimageimage
      imageimage
    image   image

• Options

@AshleighW13 I am a Bama fan as well, but yes, the 3:30 was for the UVA game.

@quartermisses I agree that I will usually cheer for the ACC team when they are playing another conference, with the exception of Va Tech. I never cheer for them. I would kinda love to see Pitt bring down FSU cause I don't have a lot of love for the Seminoles either.

• Options
    UW Badgers first game is Saturday and I'll be getting my hair done for a wedding I'm standing up in that day :(
    https://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/2/22/Sad.gif

• Options

This is only acceptable if you are hoping for a Clemson win. 
    Yeeeeeah...given that she is a SC fan, I highly doubt she is cheering for Clemson

• Options

@AshleighW13 I am a Bama fan as well, but yes, the 3:30 was for the UVA game.

@quartermisses I agree that I will usually cheer for the ACC team when they are playing another conference, with the exception of Va Tech. I never cheer for them. I would kinda love to see Pitt bring down FSU cause I don't have a lot of love for the Seminoles either.

My mom is an FSU alumna. We go way back, FSU and I. Isn't Pitt ACC now?
    Yeah, Pitt and Syracuse are first years in the ACC and this is Maryland's last season before going to the Big 10 I think? Maybe Big East? I can't keep all those straight.

• Options
    I love all football in general! The entire weekends are going to be awesome!

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @quartermisses I was looking at the ESPN power rankings for the ACC a few minutes ago and UVA is predicted to finished second last. I guess this means, unless we finish last, we can only beat expectations right? :)

• Options
    @quartermisses I was looking at the ESPN power rankings for the ACC a few minutes ago and UVA is predicted to finished second last. I guess this means, unless we finish last, we can only beat expectations right? :)
    Is Ga Tech at the bottom of that chart? Hahaha

After last year, I wouldn't be surprised. 
    Nah...y'all are 6th out of 14, so not bad. Boston College is at the bottom of the pile. They even put Duke ahead of my boys. Ouch!

• Options
    Is Ga Tech at the bottom of that chart? Hahaha

After last year, I wouldn't be surprised. 
    Nah...y'all are 6th out of 14, so not bad. Boston College is at the bottom of the pile. They even put Duke ahead of my boys. Ouch!
    That does have to sting. 6 out of 14 doesn't inspire much confidence, either. PJ worked out so well those first couple of seasons... I'm not sure when they are going to get their shiz together and just hire a coach who will revamp the whole damn program from the ground up. 
    Yeah, a lot of people are saying London needs to get it together this season or we will be looking for yet another head coach. You guys got our last coach who left, the ever scowling Al Groh...didn't like that man at all, but I think he was fired from GT as well. We will just have to wait and see how the season plays out. I don't know about GT, but UVA is the type of team who could beat the best team in the country on some days and then could get beaten by a peewee team the next week. No consistency, hence my joke that I am going to go into preterm labor screaming at the TV during a game

• Options
    beernifer said:
    @Chrisanna0508 - No love for FSU? FOR SHAME I TELL YOU. For Shame. I think you are just jealous b/c our horse riding dude is way cooler.

After FSU has hurt at least a dozen of our players over the years with late, dirty hits...not likely. But don't you wish your mascot did this before a game...

I wish I could find an actual gif for it, but you can look it up on YouTube :)

• Options

@beernifer To call a truce, here is one I know we can both like, UVA causing a Miami fumble :)

• Options
    Amjoy25 said:
    No doubt. I'll be at the South Carolina/North Carolina game tomorrow. Leaving work around 12 tomorrow in preparation and I couldn't be more excited.

ALLL of this!! Desperately tried to get tickets! Have fun! GOO COCKS!!

BFP #1: January 2012, MMC/BO February 2012; BFP #2: June 2012, MMC July 2012; BFP #3: February 2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    SharleeD said:
    Amjoy25 said:

ALLL of this!! Desperately tried to get tickets! Have fun! GOO COCKS!!
    Can I just say:

I REAAALLLLY want the Cocks to play the Beavers. 
    Bahahaha!

• Options
    Georgia at Clemson. Go Dawgs!!
  • Options
    Ga Tech is playing Elon. Yawn. 

Bama is playing Virginia Tech (Roll Tide!)

And FSU is playing Pitt (on Monday). 

And just for good measure... 

UGA is playing Tech's in conference rival, Clemson. I guess I'm a Tigers fan this week. THWG!
    All of this is unacceptable...too many teams! And Go Clemson!

• Options
    caseyp10 said:
    UW Badgers first game is Saturday and I'll be getting my hair done for a wedding I'm standing up in that day :(
    https://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/2/22/Sad.gif
    You skip that wedding. Boom!

• Options

This is me at 9:21 am...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"