2nd Trimester

So sick

Ive been so sick today. I started gettobg sick this morning and of course thought it was MS. But everything I ate today made me sick. I constantly felt like I had to throw up. I would gag, dry heave and throw up several times an hour. It got to where I was throwing up small amounts of blood. I called my doctor and she said it was most likely just from my throat being so sore and irritated. Just told me to watch it and if it got to be a lot if blood or more frequently to go to the er. I havent thrown up anymore recently but now my throat feels like its on fire and my chest hurts. Kinda like heartburn. Anyone else ever experienced this??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So sick

• I've experienced that one time when I was very little and still in school and I remember I threw up so much that the acid basically burned my throat :/

That's probably why you feel like that but hopefully it wasn't food poisoning or a stomach flu...I hope you feel better. Just try and drink some Gatorade to rehydrate yourself if you can!
  • See if some maalox helps with the burning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Tums really help! Neutralizes the acid so it doesn't burn and will help your throat
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"