28 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Welcome to Week 28!

Welcome to Week 28 of your pregnancy! Chat with other Week 28 Bumpies here.

Re: Welcome to Week 28!

• Options
    Are you fuckingkidding me?
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Heellllllloooooo week 28!!! About time you got here... although I'm happy to be here my body sure isn't. Lots of aches, pains, stretching and lack of sleep ugh. But also lots of love and setting up the nursery, yay!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome week 28 almost there and getting excited to meet my little girl. Cannot wait to sleep on my stomach again. The contractions I can do without but everything else is alright.
  • Options
    Welcome ladies! It feels good to have made it this far. I hardly ever have any energy, so I'm glad we started his nursery early in the game! Congrats 3rd Trimester mom-to-be's we're almost there!! Party!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey all 3rd trimester moms!  Time for round 3, I hope this goes fast.  Anyone else experiencing a huge gas bubble in your stomach that makes you miserable?  Going to have to see what the doctor recomends when I go in this week. 
  • Options

So very excited to finally be at week 28! I feel like the pregnancy has come and gone... I am so ready to see and hold my sweet baby girl Brynlee Jo.

So far not alot of complaints. Of course I wake up a lot to turn from side to side because my hips go to sleep or get up in the middle of the night to go to the RR! I can feel stretching in my lower areas which I know is normal but other than that and feeling EXHAUSTED I have no complaints. 

We are getting ready for all the baby showers which I am excited about and also getting the nursery together. We just lack a few things to make it complete! 

Wishing all the other mommies to be the best third trimester ever. Not much longer!

God bless

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hello everyone! this is my first time writing here! Im starting to feel the need to check how other woman are progressing to make sure im on the right track! I am so happy to be on the third trimester ! so far I have a great pregnancy no morning sickness very little aches, I being working out and having a lot of energy.

I feel the same as  BrookeKrasniqi I wake up a lot to turn from side to side because my hips go to sleep or get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom! I also feel stretching in my lower areas....

last week and this week I being waking for no reason in the middle of the night for no reason.............. and  I cant go back to sleep :(  not because of aches or anything like that. IM JUST UP and my mind is very active planning and over thinking.... I tried listing to my hypno babies tracks when this happen but I dont fall at sleep, I tried counting numbers and nothing either.. (before pregnancy I was a veryyy havy sleeper )

ANY WORKING MOMS IN HERE??? im so proud of you guys! since I being feeling so great, energize and exercising normally I had the urge to just work I feel need it for at least a couple hours( I worked 4hr yesterday on my feet) and OMGGGG I was dying by the time I got home........ Im still on a lot of pain imagine a pinata after being hit .... thats exactly what I feel right now... I was asking my body and baby for forgiveness ... jajajaja

anyways sorry if i wrote a lot... I just didnt want to bother my friends or hubby about my feelings...... all I talk to people about since I got pregnant is "My pregnancy" sounding like an old music track.

Fernanda CH
  • Options
    I am so happy week 28 is here time for the home stretchBig Smile. But I agree with most of the ladies here I am happy but my body is not so happy. The extra weight is finally getting to me and I am very uncomfortable. Not to mention I live in Texas and have to be pregnant for half the summer and it's alredy heating up to be a long hot summer Devil
    May God Bless U and your little one.
  • Options
    Holy Smoke...Im here and thinking its all down hill from here lol!!! Super excited!
    Nuff Said~ Niqinthemix Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have made it to 28 weeks, I have already gained 25 pounds, they say I sould gain between 25 and 30. I am feeling the extra weight now. I work on my feet all day and they throb by the end of the day. Is this happening to anyone else. Other then that I feel great. Baby is kicking all the time. I feel as though she has begun kickboxing in there. lol
  • Options
    Yay!  Its becoming more real!  Belly is huge and torpedo like with a little girl but doc says im still "average" and in ok range.  I look like an m&m with stick legs.  Coccyx pain and hip pain so far...only when i go from sitting to standing position and then its gone...how are you ladies doing..  Also, feeling anxiety and mood swings increase more and more!  Poor hubby!
  • Options
    hey everyone. It feels like this experience has gone so fast and slow at the same time. This is my first baby. I love feeling baby girl eden move around. Boy is she active. G lad to have made it this far wo any  big problems. I am still working full time but its starting to hurt at the end of the day. Im peeing all the time and having wicked restless leg issues. Has anybody else struugled with that? I will be starting birthing classes soon so thats exciting. Starting to nest alot too. Getting rid of clutter, cleaning etc.. Anyway thats where im at. Good luck everyone! Happy third trimester
  • Options
    Yay, so glad to finally be in the third trimester! I seriously CANNOT wait to meet my sweet Ember3 I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. Starting to notice leaky boobs, yuck. Secondly, I'm struggling with my weight gain; it makes me terribly selfconscious, but I just want to eat ALL THE TIME! Also, I've started experiencing rib pain.. Midback, and sometimes in my chest, too. It's excruciating.. Anyone else feeling this? Lastly, I've been terribly lazy. Most days I can hardly find the energy to go to work!:
    Other than that, though, I have enjoyed this pregnancy so much. Such a beautiful experience!
  • Options
    OMG YES!!! Except I have already gained 30 lbs! Dang ice cream. Try soaking your feet in Epsom salt, it has been helping me!
  • Options
    So it sounds like everyone is feeling something different at this time. As for me, I am completely exhausted, between the 2nd shift work schedule and the up and down to the bathroom runs all night, it's less than a peaceful night's sleep for this mommy to be. Not to mention we are in the process of buying a house and moving within the next month which I didn't think was going to be this stressful, ha ha! Who was I kidding? Hope to get some rest before the little one arrives! 
  • Options
    Hello Week 28! Feeling very tired right now. Being pregnant is the best feeling in the world, but this not getting enough sleeping is not working out for me!! 
  • Options
    I wish I knew what she was doing in there... whatever it is, it requires a lot of jumping, kicking, punching, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"