November 2012 Moms
Options

*yawn*

Baby bear has been up for the past 2 hours and doesn't seem to be able to fall into a deep sleep. She's working on cutting her two front teeth, so I'm assuming that's why. Anybody feeling my pain?
kids with flags

Re: *yawn*

• Options
    Yup.
    Been up with N 4 times tonight.
    He got one bottom tooth 2 weeks ago. The other bottom is close and the top two are almost visible as well.

He usually wakes only once a night. Rarely twice.

And today is his 9 month check up first thing this morning, so I'm going dressed as a zombie...lol.
  • Options
    This was us a few nights ago. K was miserable when trying to sleep. However, now that they broke the gum, she seems much happier and slept better. Not perfect, but better.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    V was from 13:45 till 2:00. He was sleepy and trying to go back but very restless. He kept spitting his paci out and then wanting it again. A sure sign for me it was his teeth. He's working on the ones on either side of top 4 on top and his molars at the same time. It's been a real joy. Picked him up, gave him Motrin and tried to rock him. Even that didn't work.

I feel for those of you whose LO are getting top teeth. Those were BRUTAL for V. Up until,now wi the molars, those had been the worst. Hope they break through quickly.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I believe A is working on his top teeth right now also. He's been running a low grade fever, chewing everything, drool and back to restless sleeping and wake ups. Hope this passes soon and they don't bother him to bad.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep. First an ear infection while on vacation and then Hand Foot & Mouth disease. Thankfully the last two nights have been a little better but I'm not getting my hopes up because now she is teething again. Hoping your LO sleeps better for you tonight! At least it's hump day :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"