November 2011 Moms
Options

SAHM

I just wanted to say-SAHM's are saints! I'm on week 5 of maternity leave with DS2 and DS1 is making it so difficult to enjoy! I wish I could just cuddle up DS2 (and nap...) but I pretty much have to get him to sleep, lay him down and play with DS1 all day! He's kind of making me wish away my maternity leave. When I was younger I always thought I wanted to be a SAHM but now I don't know how you ladies do it! Your job is not easy!

Re: SAHM

• Options
    Thanks for the appreciation! Being a SAHM was easy with one; not with more than one though! I wish you the best on your maternity leave! And congrats on your new LO (not sure if you made an announcement)!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree with @RedCamaro. As soon as I added a second kid into the mix, I've been soooo busy! Although maybe it's just that DS is at a busy age.
    Anyways, congrats on LO2!!!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha ha ha - yeah, I don't have the second quite yet, but I'm sure it's a different ballgame once there are two.  

But when ever anyone says "SAHM is hard!" or "Working mom is hard!", I'm like yeah, all moms have it hard; we don't need to compare battle scars.  

But thank you - it's always nice to hear that SAHM is hard work, too.  Some days I wish I was back in the working world!  But I don't know how I'd make that work right now either.  It's tough figuring it out no matter what you do.

Enjoy your two!  :)   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    But when ever anyone says "SAHM is hard!" or "Working mom is hard!", I'm like yeah, all moms have it hard; we don't need to compare battle scars.  

But thank you - it's always nice to hear that SAHM is hard work, too.  Some days I wish I was back in the working world!  But I don't know how I'd make that work right now either.  It's tough figuring it out no matter what you do.

Enjoy your two!  :)   
    AMEN!  It's tough no matter which you do. At the end of the day, we're all moms and we're all trying to do what's best for our families!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"