Late Term and Child Loss
Options

My Beautiful Elizabeth *LO mentioned*

Today was the day we laid our little angel of music to rest. This morning I did not want to wake up, I knew I had to face this day one way or another. We helped each other get dressed, it was very cloudy & gloomy on the way to the funeral home. We got there early to spend time with Elizabeth, once I entered the room & saw her peacefully resting in her little coffin I completely lost it. I cried so hard I didn't care if people could hear me. My husband & I wrote letters to her which we read, my LO was there with us, she blew kisses at her sister which made me cry even more. Her innocence of her thinking her baby sis is just taking a nap. The open viewing was just for me my husband, MIL & his brother. I touched her little hands, hummed her some songs & kissed her forehead. Once it was time for family to come in, it was going to be closed casket. 

All my family lives in FL, so it was only my in-laws side only that were able to come. Then we went to the cemetery to have the graveside service, the sun started to shine as if it was shinning bright for my Elizabeth. Seeing all of our co workers,bosses,friends & family there for support made me feel a bit at peace. And yes, people wore pink. At the end of the service, we all hugged said our thank yous, my husband & I had one more last moment in front of her little box. We told her we will always love her, we miss her & that she's our sunshine. We kissed her box and went to be with family. We saw where her little resting place will be, she has lots of little friends for company. Leaving the cemetery I felt empty but yet at peace knowing I can come here anytime to talk, cry , laugh & just be with my Elizabeth. Today, hopefully is the start of us healing all together as a family. One day at a time. 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: My Beautiful Elizabeth *LO mentioned*

• Options
    Sending you so many (((HUGS))) and lots of T&P today.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options
    Sending you lots of love. I had a lot of the same feelings the day we buried my daughter. Sounds like you had a beautiful service. ((hugs))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Elizabeth.  The funeral/burial sounds like it was very touching and memoriable.  We are burying our daughter Hope on Saturday.  It is so unfair that we have to bury our babies.

TTC#1 since June 2011. 3 early losses before 6 weeks. Hope Olivia born and went to heaven July 26, 2013.

• Options
    I was thinking about you and praying for you and your family this weekend.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    thinking of you.  I'm glad her service was able to give you some peace.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    I am glad everyone wore pink (((big hugs))) praying for you

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    T&P sent your way
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It sounds like it was a beautiful service. I'm glad you and DH were able to find comfort in each other. I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that you are not alone in your pain! Hugs and prayers your way.

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"