Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Done

We're home from the D&C. Everyone was right. The waiting was so hard, but the procedure was very easy. I didn't even realize I was going to sleep and woke up crying in recovery. Since it was so late I was the only person there and they let DH come to recovery with me. The doctor told him that it's a good thing I did this, because there was a ton of tissue in there. She said if I waited to start naturally I would have ended up in an emergency situation and probably would have required a blood transfusion because I would have lost so much. It made me feel much better to hear that. We'll see what pathology says, but I guess it looked like 1 empty sac and 1 sac with 2 babies. So crazy. Thanks for all of the support here. It has been invaluable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!

Re: Done

• Thoughts and prayers as you continue to heal.
  • Prayers for you and DH. I'm sorry for you losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your losses but I'm glad that your procedure went well and that you didn't get sick from waiting. Thoughts and prayers with you!
  • Did anyone else experience very sore ankles after? I came home at 11 pm and got right in bed. This morning my ankles are killing me and are sore. Maybe someone was hoping them up in the stirrups?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I too woke up crying. I thought I was just emotional, but it sounds like that may be normal for anytime you are put under. My ankles didn't hurt at all, but the next day I was sore from the base of my head all the way down to my lower back (no cramping). I called the doctor and he said it was because I had a lot of fluid in me and I needed to walk around to get it cleared out of my lymphatic system.

I hope you feel better soon. T&P's to you and your family.
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards