March 2012 Moms

Weekend away

I am leaving tomorrow for Sarasota, FL to have a girls weekend with two of my friends.  This will be the longest I've been away from DD since she's been born.  I'm a little nervous, but I can't wait to wake up and not be needed!

Oh, and also to drink wine...lots of wine.

Re: Weekend away

• We had an anniversary weekend away when DD was 9.5 months old. That was awesome but annoying as I had to pump the entire weekend. Then we had a day and a night away when she as 14 months. Then this past weekend we dropped her off Thursday night and saw her again Monday morning. I was too busy with the competitions this past weekend to miss her. We had a great time without having to take care of DD on top of competing. It was nice. Needs to happen more often.

Enjoy some child-free time! I haven't had child and DH free time yet but I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Wow that sounds like fun, I hope you're having a great time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Have a great time!! It is good for both of you :)
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• how was it??

Oh my goodness...so great! The perfect recharge. We ate amazing food, laid on the beach and boated. I loved it, but I was ready to come home on Monday night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"