Alabama Babies

Anyone in Shelby County??

I live in Pelham and having my baby at Shelby. My OB is Dr. Simmons and he is so amazing!!

Just wondering if anyone else is close by. 

Re: Anyone in Shelby County??

• Hi! 

Welome to the board.

We are in Albaster.

When are you due?

• Me! I'm in Pelham and delivering at Shelby as well. If you're looking for moms in the area you should check out the website BirminghamMommies.com. There are lots of local moms on there as well as online forums, an events calendar, and more! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am originally from Shelby.... I used Dr.Z and his group with both of my other kids.... Dr. Simmons has the biggest hands....lol, scared the crap out of me.... Shelby baptist was the best experience for delivering my children.... I'm really gonna miss it this time, we are living down in Baldwin county now....good luck!!!!
  • sbs85sbs85 member
    I'm in Helena and will be delivering at Brookwood!
    BFP: 3/26/13, EDD: 12/05/13, 6/27/13: It's a BOY! BabyFetus Ticker
  • bruetzbruetz member
    Hi! I am in Pelham and will be delivering at Brookwood. I'm due January 13. When are you all due? 
  • I live in Calera but am delivering at Brookwood, I got a much better vibe from Brookwood than Shelby and they are way more med free friendly
  • SSetzer979SSetzer979 member
    edited August 2013
    I live in Calera and will delivery at Brookwood. I'm not familiar with Shelby at all, so I decided to stay with my current OB/GYN
  • I am delivering at Shelby baptist as I did with my daughter and I had a great experience! I delivered my son at brookwood and was not impressed....the night nurses were very rude! I'm due feb. 16th, has anyone found out the gender yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"