High-Risk Pregnancy

**Tuesday Bed Rest Check In***

Good morning!

Milestones?

How was your day/evening? 

Good Luck to @ilovetolaugh today!  

QOTD: What is your favorite restaurant and what is your favorite meal from that restaurant?  I woke up hungry this morning. :)

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

Re: **Tuesday Bed Rest Check In***

• rkcarawayrkcaraway member
    edited August 2013
    Good Morning Ladies!  

Thought I'd post the check in since I've been up since 4a EST.  Slept pretty good from 10p-4a, so I won't complain about 6 hours of sleep.

Nothing exciting last night or today.  I think I might watch a movie or two as it is rainy here.  I usually don't have the attention span. 

QOTD-There is a small restaurant called the Woodshop in a town close to mine.  It has the best pulled pork I have ever eaten.  It comes with two sides so I usually get mac & cheese which is another thing that this restaurant is known for and jalapeno mashed sweet potatoes. It also comes with yummy cornbread and sweet butter.  Delish!  If I have room, I'll get a deep fried Twinkie for dessert.  WOW, I am really hungry now.  I might have to call for a carry-out one night this week and have DH pick this up. 

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• Good luck to @ilovetolaugh!

No milestones today. Slept ok, but got up early. Might nap later.

QOTD: It depends what I'm in the mood for. I have been craving steak lately and for really special occasions my husband and I like to go to a restuarant named Porter's. I get the ribeye with a twice baked potato and onion soup.
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning ladies!
    Good luck @ilovetolaugh with your induction!!!!! Looking forward to an update :)
    @rkcaraway you have me salivating at the food you just described.... Yum!

No updates or milestones from me and I slept well last night. The fiancé and I have made some big decisions the last few days that will have a big impact on us financially but I am very excited to put this plan in motion, and get our lives organized!

I love food!!!! But if I could only pick one place and one meal to have for the rest of my life would be from this Mexican placed called La Bambas... They have the best burrito made with chunky marinated beef topped with this delish melted cheese with retried beans and yellow rice. I always get extra guac! And they have the best chips and margaritas!!!!!

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• @ilovetolaugh - good luck today! So exciting!!!

Update: 29 weeks! Today is my tipping point. I have been here for 34 days and have 34 days left until 34 weeks when they will discharge me. Talked to the dr about my birth plan. Pretty sure we have to do a c-section since the twins are constantly moving and have not ever been both head down at the same time. I have a growth u/s and cervical length check today.

QOTD: I'm pretty nauseated right now so I don't really have a food craving. The GD diet sucks but it is a good thing that I am in the hospital for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck @ilovetolaugh !

No milestones today. The bleeding I had yesterday went back to brown. The nurse came in this morning and was looking for somewhere to put a new trap. I think someone freaked out yesterday, and they said there is an order for one to be started. But when they pulled the PICC out on Sun the MFM said they were leaving it out for now. When I asked why they wanted one back in, the nurse said there was an order for it, and because I have bleeding if I had to go downstairs they don't want to send me down without an IV. Well that same MFM had said if I had another significant bleed I was just going to surgery. It's a different MFM on this week, but I'm going to talk to him about it too. They need to get on the same page here. If I have enough bleeding to send me downstairs, then that should just be it. They were also looking at my left arm for somewhere to put a trap, um no that arm has 3 clots in in already!
     Ok, I'm done now. Sorry for the vent.

QOTD: all I can think about right now is the stuffed french toast I wanted for breakfast. The dietary office lady said I could order from the regular dining room menu now. They said yesterday it was only for lunch, but the girl today said they would let me order from that menu all day. So I ordered it, it was supposed to have apple filling, but she called back and said they only have blueberry. Boo I don't like blueberries.  I guess I'm having a difficult morning, and that was with getting bloodwork around 5:40, docs coming in shortly after, vitals around 7:30 and then sleeping til about 9:15. Ughh

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thinking of you ilove!

Angel - geez I hope they get their act together... How frustrating!

Grats on the milestone 10-4! I'm two days behind you, so always happy to see you hit yours!

Nothing really new from me- except that I am completely and utterly boggled that the ultrasound rooms in this hospital have flat stretchers that are not able to incline. Even though they only do bpps on them, bpps on three kids takes 30 to 40 min... Flat... On my back... My hips and lower back hurt so bad by the time I got off I was limping... Argh.

At this point I just want good Mexican... And margaritas - lots of margaritas.
  • 10-4: 29 wks. Woohoo
    Angel: sorry they sound like they giving you the run around

Haven't been able to sleep well these days :-/ I started to watch this series called Orange is black, I am mad I finished season 1 in 3days and there is no season 2 :-( by the time I finish bedrest I am going to have a bunch of series I have to watch this fall..

DH took off of work today and complaining how bored he is.. Lol I am telling him welcome to my life.. 1 day to my 7wks and he can't handle it.. To imagine he is able to sit down and walk all over the apartment lol..

Qodt: sweet plantin stuffed with filet mignon with on drizzled cheese from a restaurant called papasitos
  • Congrats to all the milestones!

Well I went to the doctor today and he took me off bed rest!!!!! He said the only restriction is exercise and to make sure I still take it easy. I was 1.5 dilated and he said the bag was tense. I've basically accepted it could be any day... But that's been te case since 23 weeks. I'm still going to stick around and post if that's ok. I have a feeling I'll still be seeing a lot of my bed!

QOTD: all I want is bread. Bread and bread products. GD sucks!!!
  • Another update! We just did our 29 week u/s. Cervix is still at 1.1 cm - yea! Little boy is at 2 lbs 13oz. Little girl is at 3 lbs and has a full head of hair. She also smiled and pursed her lips while we watched. Oh my little sweethearts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 10-4 Congrats on 29 weeks, and the u/s update, that is awesome!

Jaime Congrats on getting off bed rest.

Thanks all for the encouragement. I have yet to see the MFM today, but hopefully I will soon. I will try to update if I get any answers today.
  • Hey ladies! I'm 30 weeks today. Wondering what is going to happen at my appt tomorrow. Might just be a quick in and out. Not sure.

QOTD: I would love a margarita or beer! Yum! I'm having weird, specific cravings right now so no restaurant sounds perfect. I want saur kraut and anything with tomatoes! LOL I had pizza for lunch and we are having spaghetti with Italian sausage for dinner! It's been in the slow cooker since this morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hey everyone. Nothing at all going on around here. I had a bout of contractions earlier but they tapered off. I can't wait to get up and get labor going in a few weeks.

I don't seem to want to eat much of anything lately. I did have a craving for steak the other night and the hubs went out at 10 and made me one.
  • @aliwisewoman Congrats on 30 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"