February 2014 Moms

chat with me

2»

Re: chat with me

• 1. DAMMIT @HASHTAGRAINBOW I SAID STANDBY!
    2. @dreamingbabies eggs sound good. maybe tomorrow i'll make DH make me brinner.
    3. @hashtagrainbow that's the exact one! you're better at this than i am. give me time, i've had a stupid "i don't like friends" husband for the past two years.
    4. if you would like to quote gilmore girls, HIMYM, or scrubs, i'll be all over it.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @LexMD Yeah we have dill and ketchup chips. We will just have to save the bargaining until we get more desperate! :-) But I am happy to oblige. (Hope your DH's coworker remembers!)
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • 1. @sgrray929 gotta meet your quota!
    2. :-B

• 1. omg guys, this is like, the busiest thread of the day.
    2. lists win.
    3. @hashtagrainbow they just did the "not the finger" thing for the first time.

• i wonder if the people who have "birthgasms" are just... really horny from not having sex half the pregnancy.

• 1. @ziggy903 after reading this thread, I feel like we're the same person
    2. I missed the crazy thread this morning and can't wait to catch up
    3. did you know that the fridge in Rachel and Monica's apt on Friends really worked and they kept snacks and drinks in there for the cast and crew?
    4. did you know Gunther was hired because he was the only one who knew how to work the espresso machine?
    5. sometimes when I make lists, I put things that I already did on there because I like to cross things off. makes me feel accomplished :bz
  • 1. @iowea1 i forgive you for not tagging all of us.
    2. teen jeopardy is awesome. but i suck at it too.
    3. @rach521 i feel like i learn that about you or @hashtagrainbow like, every day. WE'RE TRIPLETS CLEARLY.
    4. you know, all born to different parents, in different places in different years. it works that way. sometimes/never.

• @lexmd omg. that is truly amazing.

@hashtagrainbow i will post it for you, so you know.. one down.

• @hashtagrainbow
    this is the best one i can find. and for some reason, the doctor came up in my search. seriously? it's not even the same country.

• ziggy903ziggy903 member
    edited August 2013
    @hashtarainbow i keep forgetting you're in east cobb. i'm in alpharetta/roswell. WE'RE SO CLOSE. it's like a 20-minute drive.

ETA: also, i demand a picture of your pinkberry. and perhaps this should be dessert after our ikea date. chocolate is made from a  plant, so it's a vegetable, right?

• Night ladies, DH is home and I'm starving
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kb3ll said:
    Night ladies, DH is home and I'm starving
    have a good night! DH wants us to put away the computers and spend time together at 8. so i'll be going too, soon.

• @ziggy903 @hashtagrainbow
    1. the triplets comment made me way more excited than is probably appropriate
    2. I'm a middle child. I love feeling included
    3. do you live in the same state?? I'm in NJ
    4. now I'm the middle child of the triplets
    5. sike I'm not really sad
  • Rach521 said:
    @ziggy903 @hashtagrainbow 1. the triplets comment made me way more excited than is probably appropriate 2. I'm a middle child. I love feeling included 3. do you live in the same state?? I'm in NJ 4. now I'm the middle child of the triplets 5. sike I'm not really sad
    1. we both live in GA. it's crazy.
    2. i'm a middle child too! big sister, little brother.
    3. i wonder who is the middle of us. i guarantee you i'm the baby of us triplets.

• 1. I'm looking at mini cribs and swings.
    2. I think I want to buy a mini crib now
    3. I can't wait until September 15th when we can move into our new place. We are living with family right now, and I just feel in the way. ( I know I'm probably not...but still)
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • @hashtagrainbow this is making my dreams of real life BFFs come closer and closer to reality. hopefully i have a boy and then we can plan our children's wedding!
    and yeah, you said east cobb and i was like.... I CAN BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES.

• aaaaand DH wants me to like, spend time with him or something. crazy boy.
    i'll catch up to this on my phone. and more later.

8-}

• Look at you, @hashtagrainbow being a good girl with your fruit. I have never gotten fruit at those places. I'm a fatty through and through.

• "Babe, I have to take a picture of your froyo for my Internet friends!"

• Just now reading that 1st time mom thread... Thanks for wasting more time that was meant for cleaning :D
  • 1. @Bribbon I'm in South Jersey by Cherry Hill, originally from over by Ocean City. I did go to Monmouth though! (unless you're one of the people that claim Monmouth is not North Jersey, even though it is ;) )
    2. @ziggy903 I'm curious how we fall in line in the triplets! I turned 28 in May. you?
    3. @hashtagrainbow peace up, A town down!!!!! ahh I love Usher haha
  • LexMD said:
    1. I love lists 2. I'm free for the next 2 hours 3. Then I'm going to get menchies which I'm not sure is on the pg allowed list but I think I'm going to do it and I am already overwhelmed with flavour options 4. I'm watching Shameless, do you watch it?
    I am now so sad! I had no idea Fro-yo was on the no-no list! Who makes these list??? So sad, I love my Fro-yo!!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo image_zpsc87e7796.jpg
  • 1. @bribbon I always forget how long the state is until I have to drive up to visit my sister in Boston! it takes forever to get outta NJ!
    2. @hashtagrainbow I'll do what you say so you don't hate me but as soon as you go away I'll tell @ziggy903 how mean you are!
  • @hashtagrainbow hahaha I loved it! sounds like my life growing up!!
  • Reneej918 said:
    LexMD said:
    1. I love lists 2. I'm free for the next 2 hours 3. Then I'm going to get menchies which I'm not sure is on the pg allowed list but I think I'm going to do it and I am already overwhelmed with flavour options 4. I'm watching Shameless, do you watch it?
    I am now so sad! I had no idea Fro-yo was on the no-no list! Who makes these list??? So sad, I love my Fro-yo!!
    I've never read this anywhere and I thought I'd read everything. Was it only that specific maker for some reason???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @LexMD thanks for clarifying, I actually went back and started reading the whole thread so I found the answer there. That's what I get for only reading the first few posts and the last few. I should've known the answer would be in there somewhere. I really love Dairy Queen Blizzards but only when I have a sweet coupon. I suppose I can hold off on that for a while too, like everything else I want.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • 1. I am so very tardy to the party.
    2. I'm peeved that I didn't see this until now thanks to stupid work...it's really getting in the way!
    3. I should have blow dried my hair like 30 min ago and now it's curling and wierd and I have to do a presentation to like 40 people. Oops!
    4. Most of them don't know I'm pregnant so it might be wierd to just pop up in front of them with a pseudo bump.
    5. Speaking of dinner, I have made dinner twice in two days this week which is a record.
    6. I'm in love with teen mom and have no idea about any of the cool shows you all were talking about earlier.
  • Mmmm gelato.

• @hashtagrainbow that was definitely @slwprincess, in our PM because we're meanies who talk outside of the board. i have some bangin DDDs. that just keep getting bigger, thanks to the ziglet.

• @lexmd i lost a bunch of weight in 2012, i got my boobs from a 42H to a 36D. then i got pregnant. now i'm a 38DDD.

btw, this is why i laugh at people complaining about loose skin or stretch marks. you don't really know loose skin until you lose 70lbs. i can lift up my boob by just skin.

• @hastagrainbow I was a B cup with lots of padding before but now my padded C's are overflowing!! I loooove these boobs!
    @ziggy903 that's awesome!!! congrats!!!
  • @ziggy903 Awesome on the raise!  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"