Pregnant after IF
Options

Random poll Tuesday - back from hiatus

1) What's your most favorite television show ever?

2) What color are the walls of your bedroom? What color or pattern is your comforter/duvet/bed?

3) Would you prefer a blood draw or eyedrops?

4) What is your shoe size? Are you happy with that size? What size do you wish you were?

5) What's your go-to "I would totally get out of my seat to dance to this" wedding/party song? Bonus points for a youtube link with said song.

6) Your boss wants you to dress up in historical clothing that represents the history of your profession for a 3 hour stint at a local job fair. You will be comped by adding to your vacation time. They said they'd get the costume from a local theater group for you. When you get the costume it smells mostly like armpits and a little bit like mothballs. Do you do the stint?
BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!

Re: Random poll Tuesday - back from hiatus

• Options
    West wing

2) What color are the walls of your bedroom? What color or pattern is your comforter/duvet/bed?
    Big country blue Ben Moore
    Comforter white and black

3) Would you prefer a blood draw or eyedrops? Blood draw to get eye drops in someone needs to hold me down and then someone needs to yank my eye open. Fun times

4) What is your shoe size? Are you happy with that size? What size do you wish you were?
    8 or 8.5 happy with it
    5) What's your go-to "I would totally get out of my seat to dance to this" wedding/party song? Bonus points for a youtube link with said song.

Mommas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RePtDvh4Yq4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRePtDvh4Yq4
    6) Your boss wants you to dress up in historical clothing that represents the history of your profession for a 3 hour stint at a local job fair. You will be comped by adding to your vacation time. They said they'd get the costume from a local theater group for you. When you get the costume it smells mostly like armpits and a little bit like mothballs. Do you do the stint?

Yes air that sucker out febreeze and get that vaca!
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options

I love lucy

A beige called beach house, bedspread is cream, blue, white

Eh, either. IVF made me immune to blood draws, eye drops are probably more annoying

I'm a 9 not pregnant, I wish I were an 8 because its hard to find my size.

Apache gang!

Yep! Give me some fabreeze. This girl needs some vacation time.

Me- 32, DH- 32- TTC for 4 Years
    IUIs 1-6 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP- M/C
    FET- Beta#1: 69, #2: 482, #3: 1088, #4: 28,318, Ultrasound- 1 beautiful heartbeat
    It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gr8teGr8te member
    edited August 2013
    1) What's your most favorite television show ever? Sex in the City

2) What color are the walls of your bedroom? What color or pattern is your comforter/duvet/bed? Purple wall with a gray/silver quilt for the summer.

3) Would you prefer a blood draw or eyedrops? Eyedrops...I only have one good arm for draws and it feels used and abused after IVF.

4) What is your shoe size? Are you happy with that size? What size do you wish you were? 7.5...it's an ok size. I wish it wasn't such a popular size because it's hard to find nice shoes on sale.

5) What's your go-to "I would totally get out of my seat to dance to this" wedding/party song? Bonus points for a youtube link with said song. Violent Femmes Blister in the Sun

6) Your boss wants you to dress up in historical clothing that represents the history of your profession for a 3 hour stint at a local job fair. You will be comped by adding to your vacation time. They said they'd get the costume from a local theater group for you. When you get the costume it smells mostly like armpits and a little bit like mothballs. Do you do the stint? I'd pass. With the exception of this year, it's hard for me to use all my vacation each year.
    ~ Everyone Welcome ~
    TTC: 05/2011 Me: 32, All Clear DH: 38 Dx: MFI Low Testosterone & 1% Morphology
    IVF #1 w/ICSI & IMSI, 12/03/12: ER: 27R, 20M, 15F
    4 blasts frozen (3BA 4BA 4BB 5BB) b/c of moderate OHSS
    FET #1: 02/08/13 Transferred 3BA & 4BA | HPT 5dp5dt BFP!

10dp5dt Beta #1 - 810 | 12dp5dt Beta #2 - 1843 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    1) What's your most favorite television show ever?  This is a tough one.... Its between 24 & West Wing

2) What color are the walls of your bedroom? What color or pattern is your comforter/duvet/bed?  BM Truffle(kind of a beige)  White w/beige & blue flowers

3) Would you prefer a blood draw or eyedrops? eyedrops

4) What is your shoe size? Are you happy with that size? What size do you wish you were?  8.5 would love to be a 7

5) What's your go-to "I would totally get out of my seat to dance to this" wedding/party song? Bonus points for a youtube link with said song.  No question on this one..
    Journey's "Don't Stop Believing"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgGr1-JA5io

yup....bring out the fabreeze.

Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    Lacyj67Lacyj67 member
    edited August 2013

Beverly Hills 90210!!

Walls are duck egg blue and tan
    And quilt is pottery barn with a paisley pattern with blues and tans
    Pic in post! Love my bed!!

Eyedrops are easy!! I wear contacts so I can do that all day long

10- 10.5 I hate it and wish I had small size 7!

Flo rida and tpain: Low! (Boots with the fur!!)

Ah hells naw! I'm so not doing that shiz

Omg just realized this was paif!!! So sorry to post I thought I was on IFV!! So got caught stalking you preggers!! EEK
    Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Options
    1. That is a hard one. I love a lot of shows. I loved a lot of the drama shows like Monk and Caslte. I also love a lot of the oldies too. 90210 and Felicity were great too. 

2. My walls are white and my blanket is aqua. I love anything beach. 

3. I wear contacts too, but i would take blood any day. I do not like drops in my eye. 

4. i foot grew with each pregnancy so now I am 8.5 and a wide. I wish I was not a wide. 

5. I am pretty common and love Dancing queen and I will survive. I used to listen to them in College a lot so they bring a lot of memories. 

6. I would not do it. 

This was fun thanks 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Friends!

Light beige (we rent, so we had nothing to do with it), duvet is a light brown/beige paisley pattern.

Blood draw, I'm used to getting them almost daily after IF treatments!

7.5 to 8; my left foot is one size larger than my right, which makes shoe shopping a real frustration. I wish they were the same size.

Dancing Queen by ABBA. When I was a teen I was obsessed with ABBA; now whenever that song comes on my family grabs me and drags me to the dance floor. :-) I will be forever associated with that song to them.

Well, I'm an editor, so it would be interesting to see what costume they would find for that! It depends on how much vacation time I got. I wouldn't do it for less than 2 days.

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Twin Peaks

2) What color are the walls of your bedroom? What color or pattern is your comforter/duvet/bed? White walls - right now we have a deep/light cream red floral thing (looks vintage-ish) that's reversible with cream/red flowers on the other side.

3) Would you prefer a blood draw or eyedrops? Hmmm. Eye drops I think but it makes me tear up just thinking about them.

I'm a 10. I like that size now but as a 12 year old it was really rough, they've come along way with having cool shoes that are bigger. Maybe being a 9 or 9.5 would be nice, a lot of Euro shoes are too tight at their highest size.

Dolly Parton's - 9 to 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwDMFOLIHxU

I feel 50/50 about it but I'd probably do it - after some airing out, some febreeze and some bravado.
    BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"