February 2014 Moms

chat with me

1. i'm bored.
2. will you chat with me or amuse me in some way?
3. i prefer speaking in lists.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: chat with me

• @lexmd
    1. i've never heard of shameless. what is it about? is it on netflix? we don't have cable.
    2. i'm watching friends dvds.
    3. i was thisclose to choosing that gif for my sig
    4. i don't think it's recommended, but i'd go for it. load up with candy, for the baby? babies love candy.

• 1. I'm bored as well.
    2. I'm waiting for DF to bring home Chinese.
    3. I'm watching the MTV awards and I have no idea why because I don't even listen to any of this music.
    4. This list is boring.
    5. Why is there a :bz option?
    6. Sorry this list is not entertaining.

First BFP 5/29/13 : )

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. tell me about paw patrol
    2. y'all are totally going to love list-themed HDBD tomorrow.

• 1. @jspagnuolo i like the bumblebee, but i don't know what it's for. we do have a whole collection of animals.
    2. :bz :@) 3:-O ~:>
    3. @lexmd i approve of a cup of candy. put the peanut butter sauce on top. mmmm
    4. @bribbon i do that sometimes too.
    5. 8-X

• bribbon said:
    @ziggy903 Paw Patrol = cute CGI puppies + life lessons for three-and-unders. Hey, I just saw that there is a Best and Worst kids' shows thread! Going to see if Paw Patrol made the cut!
    uhhh that sounds like a winner for me. i must ask again, netflix?

• 1. I can only briefly chat.
    2. DH will be here w/ pizza any second.
    3. I'm already in my pjs and planning to put the kids to bed early and go to bed.
    4. Menchies sounds divine. Or Cold Stone...

• 1. My toddler doesn't nap anymore so he passed out eating macaroni and cheese a few minutes ago 2. My husband is buying me dinner because I blew an outlet trying to cook our pot roast in a slow cooker...nice job I know 3. It's so nice and you know what I could fall asleep 4. Is there anything decent on tv tonight?
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 5. What is your favorite Cold Stone combo? Mine is sweet cream + caramel + vanilla wafers.

• 1. I love lists 2. I'm free for the next 2 hours 3. Then I'm going to get menchies which I'm not sure is on the pg allowed list but I think I'm going to do it and I am already overwhelmed with flavour options 4. I'm watching Shameless, do you watch it?
    What is menchies?
    pregnancy calendar
  • 1. You guys are seriously making me want fro-yo.
    2. I had no idea it was on the no list
    3. I'm pretty sure I'm gunna get it this week anyway.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. @lexmd i forgot about your question. we're watching season 4. DH "thought" he didn't like friends, until i introduced him to it over our vacation in july. then he found the whole series on dvd on amazon for $100. we're working our way through.
    2. @slwprincess i've been in my jammies since i got home. at 3. i suppose i'll put on real clothes at some point and take my HDBD picture.
    3. i had fruit snacks for dessert.

• kb3ll said:

1. My toddler doesn't nap anymore so he passed out eating macaroni and cheese a few minutes ago

1. As a FTM, I'm pretty sure I can't wait for moments like that.
    2. I'm sure it gets old after a while but it must be pretty adorable the first bunch of times.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. You guys are seriously making me want fro-yo. 2. I had no idea it was on the no list 3. I'm pretty sure I'm gunna get it this week anyway.
    it's because it's soft-serve, because those machines aren't cleaned properly and grow bacteria, which you're more likely to contract and react to because your immune system sucks right now. hard scoop ice cream is much safer.
    btw, this is from the girl who *thank goodness* didn't have any m/s in first tri but DID have an infection at all times. sinus, ear, etc. the things they don't warn you about.

• LexMD said:
    Menchies is soft serve frozen yogurt with a wild and fancy toppings bar! It's the soft serve part that's questionable, not froyo. Something to do with an increased risk of bacteria from the soft serve being kept slightly less cold than typical ice cream.

Oh! That sounds right up my alley...too bad there is nothing like that around...or is there...I need to investigate this further
    pregnancy calendar
  • 1. My toddler doesn't nap anymore so he passed out eating macaroni and cheese a few minutes ago
    1. As a FTM, I'm pretty sure I can't wait for moments like that. 2. I'm sure it gets old after a while but it must be pretty adorable the first bunch of times.
    It is adorable every time...it's the anti-nap and insane crankiness that will do you in. Still cute though!
    pregnancy calendar
  • @hashtagrainbow i have never had jets. we had zaxbys for dinner. i don't think anyone here is cooking real food, although @kb3ll gets mad props for trying

• ziggy903 said:
    @hashtagrainbow i have never had jets. we had zaxbys for dinner. i don't think anyone here is cooking real food, although @kb3ll gets mad props for trying

I'll take the recognition only because I really wanted pot roast...better luck next time I suppose.
    pregnancy calendar

• 2. @lexmd OMG candy and froyo is soooo good for baby. Froyo = dairy = calcium and Candy that is chocolate or nuts = antioxidants or protein. Now I want Pinkberry.

1. Love this rationalization @HashtagRainbow
    2. @ziggy903 I had tons of m/s but your infections sound like seriously no fun at all!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. sometimes i get overwhelmed by others posting at the same time as me.
    2. theres just so much to reply to.
    3. @hashtagrainbow WE WERE ON A BREAK!
    4. @bribbon i forgive you for your prose. i have fallen a few times too.
    5. @lexmd i agree with @hashtagrainbow's defense of froyo. if you put some gummi worms in theres totally natural flavors, aka a serving of fruit!

• Fr some reason this has me craving the melting pot...completely unrelated.
    pregnancy calendar
  • ziggy903 said:

5. @lexmd i agree with @hashtagrainbow's defense of froyo. if you put some gummi worms in theres totally natural flavors, aka a serving of fruit!

1. YES! Even better.
    2. That is all.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. this "not quoting people and tagging them" thing is annoying but helps me learn what ACTUAL usernames are. usually i don't know them at all, i just know an avatar/face
    2. @jspagnuolo they were not fun at all! people warn you you'll be throwing up, they don't warn you that you could spend a few days out of work because your left ear hurts THAT MUCH!

• 5. @lexmd i agree with @hashtagrainbow's defense of froyo. if you put some gummi worms in theres totally natural flavors, aka a serving of fruit!
    1. YES! Even better. 2. That is all.
    1. you can always add a smiley if you need another number.
    2. :o3

• @kb3ll I thought we were scrapping the pot roast for a casserole after this morning's entertainment!?

I should have! But I was already chopping the vegetables for it when the craving called! Unless something else sounds more appealing ill be making chicken divan casserole tomorrow...which makes my mouth water...and kinda makes me feel like that stupid dog that used to drool when he heard the bell ring...my ADD is on overdrive today.
    pregnancy calendar
  • 1. I got 11 vials of blood drawn today. 11!! I am surprised I was able to drive back home.
    2. Just took my HDBD pic for tomorrow...looking like the end of the day kinda pic. 
    3. I should be packing, so that we can move when the house closes....but I prefer to bump. 
    4. I read a thread about donuts today...and then committed myself to bringing them in for my team tomorrow. I think bringing in donuts should automatically mean you get to come in a little late. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• 1. pavlov. they were pavlov's dogs.
    2. :o3

• 1. @bribbon when i say i want lists, this BMB delivers.
    2. @noethola that's a lot of blood. coming from a lab worker's kid... ew.

• @cashaw13 and @bribbon how can you not want it...melted cheese..melted chocolate delicious food to dip...sounds like the best day ever.
    pregnancy calendar
  • I live behind a game preserve so this was a thing a few days ago:
    pregnancy calendar
  • NoetholaNoethola member
    edited August 2013

LexMD said:
    1. I may win with my plans for tonight but anyone in America wins with their seasonal candy options (pumpkin kisses? Candy corn star burst? Brain exploding!) and way cheaper prices for food in general 2. I will start a maple syrup trading run with anyone who wants to send me chex mix in the black bag which I can't get here
    How many bags would you like??

@ziggy903 It was ridiculous. She took out all the tubes, and I was like "You have got to be kidding me." Its a good thing I dont pass out or anything when people take my blood. I am sure my insurance is going to LOVE getting the bill. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• 1. Chinese food has arrived.
    2. That means I have to ditch you guys.
    3. Enjoy the list making!
    4. >-) ??

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Chinese food has arrived. 2. That means I have to ditch you guys. 3. Enjoy the list making! 4. >-) ??

There's an alien option?
    pregnancy calendar
  • 1. @hashtagrainbow pheobe isn't even knocked up yet. joey's dancing with the super. chandler peed on monica a few episodes ago.
    2. @lexmd as far as i can tell, you don't get notified when someone quotes you. you DO when someone tags you.
    3. @cashaw13 i always want to think your username is cashews. i like cashews.
    4. @hashtagrainbow the only one i know about is swingin' richards. i'm clearly quite interesting, my life of no nudie bars and no liquor stores.

• @kb3ll ahhhhhh chicken divan! You totes should have shared your fab recipes with weirdo troll poster this morning with the twins/singleton/boy/girl/lady gaga. I bet she's inhaling a casserole or a crock pot creation as we speak
    Bahahahaha yes with her adopted daughter, and unwanted twin child and also her wanted twin child...oh trolls!
    pregnancy calendar
  • SgrRay929 said:
    5. I've been working on my classroom for the past few days - It looks like Pinterest and a blue & green zebra mated and my room is their lovechild. 

Best description of a classroom
    pregnancy calendar
  • 1. @lexmd we have pickle chips.
    2. @sgrray929 less pizza than i want makes me cry too. i'l dry your tears today.
    3. mmmm candy corn
    4. i think the lady from this morning is having miley cyrus. clearly.

• 1. @cashaw13 those people are crazypants.
    2. rock on? \m/

• SgrRay929 said:
    @kb3ll It's a little ridiculous, and I'm still not done. If these kids don't enjoy it, they don't have souls.

@ziggy903 No worries, I already went in for another slice and it's almost gone. 
    :-O

ANYONE - Point me in the direction of this crazy lady thread from the morning. What did I miss??

HAHAHAAH
    pregnancy calendar
  • @sgrray929 i will find it! standby....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"