Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In - Join Us!

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  How much do you keep up with pop culture?  What did you think of the VMAs?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In - Join Us!

• 1.  Feeling all right!

2.  Kind of a so-so weekend.  We were in Kentucky for DH's dad's retirement after 30 years of church ministry.  It's bittersweet - my in-laws are also selling their house and moving to southern Indiana, so DH is losing both his childhood home and his childhood church home.  It was great to have so much family all in the same place but in trying to let DH fully appreciate the end of an era I kind of got stuck on Eli duty 95% of the time.

3.  Just hoping not to fail my glucose test later this week!

4.  We don't have cable and our only TV is in the basement, where I rarely have the motivation to go watch it, so I rarely know what's going on in celebrity land.  But Facebook was blowing up with Miley comments so I felt the need to watch a clip...and subsequently felt the need to wash my eyes out with soap.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you? Doing well - feeling almost completely back to normal.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We had a busy weekend and thankfully  Lucas did well with all of our activities. No real lowlight.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? A week of no appointments! Then my in-laws are coming down this weekend to watch Lucas so DH & I can go to a wedding Saturday evening. Our first date night since he was born.

4.  How much do you keep up with pop culture?  What did you think of the VMAs? I used to keep up more, but the older I get the less I care. We don't have cable either and I let my subscription to People go a long time ago : )

I didn't even know the VMAs were happening until I also saw all the Miley comments today. Someone on my BMB posted a clip and I just thought it was disgusting. I truly feel sorry for her. What a mess.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • 1. I'm doing well

2. Highlight of my weekend - it was a very chill weekend.

3. School started back up this week for me. It will be a huge change to get used too but luckily i go to Trine and alk of my classes are online.

4. I didn't watch any of the VMAs except for Justin Timberlake and N'Sync. I was born in 90 so they wrre my jam back then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"