Pregnant after IF

*2nd Tri Check-in*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Congrats and good luck to JessandJeremy as she moves onto the 3rd tri this week!  And a big welcome to BzeetyD and amb2013!  If you would like to be added, please post below and include your EDD.  

Can you believe that December ladies are now at the top of the 2nd tri list?  Crazy.

So please let us know how you are doing this week.  How are you feeling?  Any appointments or updates?  Any Team Pink/Blue announcements?  Anything you'd like to share?

QOTW:  When did/will you feel comfortable starting to make purchases for baby?  What, if anything, have you purchased so far?  What are you most looking forward to purchasing?  Are there any items you'd like to post about to get feedback from others?

As always, if you have ideas for future QOTW questions, please post below.

December    
PurplePanda2 12/02/2013 Girl
KKDRAGONFLY 12/02/2013 Boy
melkel559 12/10/2013 Boy
PurpleIris30 12/12/2013 Twins - Team Green
Bootsorhearts 12/21/2013 Boy
richzep 12/23/2013 Boy
kimberm0511 12/27/2013 Twins - B/B
January 
moonaggie 01/02/2014 Boy
jzab24 01/11/2014 Boy
ANDOPANO6 01/12/2014 Girl
keephope2012 01/21/2014
mlamping 01/22/2014 Girl
huskermama 01/23/2014
ForevAAROSE 01/26/2014 Girl
February
jezebel57 02/04/2014 Twins - B/B
lizrn1975 02/04/2014 Boy
xladybassx 02/05/2014 Twins
hootie123 02/05/2014 Twins - B/G
golfrgal 02/07/2014 Boy
BzeetyD 02/16/2014 Team Green
amb2013 02/16/2014 Boy
Married 8/2008. IVF with PGD March 2013.
3/22 ER: 25R, 20M, 15F. 9 genetically normal, and 3 survived to Day 5
3/27 ET: transferred 1 embryo, beta 9dp5dt=163, 12dp5dt=639
4/25 1st ultrasound at 7 weeks = identical twins with heartbeats?!!!
PPROM at 31w, delivery at 32 weeks of two beautiful girls

Re: *2nd Tri Check-in*

• 16w6d!  I go in for my monthly OB appt tomorrow - so that is something I am looking forward to.  Not much else going on - I feel great and I am doing as much as I can before things change and I get much bigger.

QOTW:  I bought two onesies this weekend - which were the first things I've bought since finding out I was pregnant!   I did have a few small things I've bought over the past few years - but not much.  People are giving me stuff already too - it's overwhelming!    I am most looking forward to the stroller and the nursery decorations.  :)
     TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• i'm 17 weeks today and have an OB appointment tomorrow to hear heartbeats.  Next Tuesday I have another MFM u/s for growth and fluid check/cervical check also.  i am starting to feel a tightening/rolling in my belly and not sure if it's the babies but because it keeps happening am starting to think it is.  hopefully will feel more of it in the next few weeks. 

QOTW:  i have not actually bought anything.  i got 2 podster loungers from work that we can't use here so i took them, a rocking chair that was in my husband's nursery when he was little, 2 baby blanket gifts, and some name books and a frame that was a gift.  i am afraid to buy stuff!  i went to BRU this weekend again to add some things on the registry and started looking at little boy clothes and wanted to get everything.  i still can't bring myself to do it.  i also still feel a little detached (like @richzep said about not believing she is pregnant).  like it isn't happening to me. the farther along i get the easier it is becoming to be happy.  i am now happily rocking my bump in my maternity clothes also.  :)  i think after the anatomy scan i will consider making a purchase. :) 
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 24w5d.  I posted separately about my 24 week MFM appointment, but the babies were closer in size at this appointment, and my cervix hadn't gotten any shorter.  All in all, it was a much better appointment than the last.  I do still have placenta previa, so they'll be keeping a close eye on that.  I've started to get heartburn regularly these last few days, so that's been fun.  I'm getting much bigger these last few weeks, and it's physically harder to do things (let alone having to limit activity level so I don't have contractions).  They both still move all the time, so I enjoy that and watching my stomach contort around.

QOTW:  I've only recently started buying a few things.  We just ordered car seats (they were on sale, with free shipping and returns), and we also bought our cribs.  I've also bought a few clothes, but not too many -- mainly just a few cute gender neutral footed sleepers.

The babies will sleep in our room for the first little while, and I'm having a hard time deciding what to get to have them sleep in.  Rock and plays seem well reviewed and liked (cons = have to eventually transition to flat sleeping surface and seem to have limited life span), pack and plays seem like something we would use for longer and would be good for travel later, or we could just set up a crib in our room and try to make do without all of this extra stuff.
  • So excited to see December at the top of the list!!  

I am 22 weeks.  I have an appt with the OB and the MFM next week, so I am really anxious for those!  Not much to report.  I started feeling a lot of movement and then it kind of disappeared and freaked me out.  My OB is very laid back, so when I called him he just kind of said "eh...not much we could do at this stage anyway".  I think he hates me b/c I'm such a worrier.  Luckily, I've felt quite a bit of movement today...so I guess I'll just stop stressing and wait patiently for my appointments!

QOTW:  Still too scared to buy a thing.  DH did buy me a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag for mother's day and I could have killed him.  I actually hate that it's sitting in my closet!  LOL!  Hopefully I will feel better about things after next week once I have my appointments and reach viability.  If I keep up these fears, then these babies are going to arrive with nothing for them!  Ha!  I am looking forward to buying stuff for the nursery though.  I've looked a little bit online, but still waiting for 24 weeks to actually pull the trigger and start getting real ideas together and making purchases.  :)
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Update: 26 weeks! almost 3rd tri! under 100 days to go. crazy!
    Appts: I start bi weekly OB visits. I have another ultrasound at 30 weeks to check on the little guy.

QOTW: I started buying clothes in 2nd tri, after NT scan and Maternit21 test. I have bought a lot of clothes. Yikes. I am planning on buying those Aden Anais swaddle blankets people rave about. and new sheets. I need to get shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi everybody! I'm BzeetyD. We're 15w2d today.

I went in this morning for a quick doppler check and bean was in there beating away, much louder than at our 12w-ish appt.

We have our 16w appt next Friday.

We're telling Mister D's father and sister's family tonight and I'm telling my coworkers and FB on Friday. Feeling a bit nervous and excited about it. I've got a bump that I don't think we can hide much longer - my morning clothing choices have become VERY strategic.

At 9w, to celebrate us getting past all our loss milestones, I bought a vintage child's/baby's chiffarobe (like a small armoire with some drawers) from crai.gslist that we'll use as a changing table. I LOVE IT. It's the perfect height and it's in excellent condition. Since then I've picked up some very small things, artwork for the nursery, burp cloths and some unisex leggings.

My sister really wants to go out shopping for the baby but I'm still having a hard time walking through the baby section of Target without feeling like I'm some weirdo who just likes to touch things and then run away. I can't believe it's happening but it's feeling more and more real each day and with each appointment.

I'm really fired up about the whole nursery. Can't wait to do it and get it done.
    BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • Thanks for the welcome! Excited to be in the 2nd trimester. So far, it has been easier. Sickness is less, energy is better. I still have a hard time with certain foods, like meat ickkk! Have a cervical check on September 3 and then the anatomy scan on the 17th, although thanks to the maternit21 test, we know we are team blue. Qotd: I have also been hesitant to buy things, but I did get a pair of new balance 990 crib shoes, my husband has been wearing those for years, they are like his trademark, so had to get them for our son.

Me:34 PCOS, one kinked tube, low thyroid.
    DH:39 lower than average count.
    Married 2006. 3 failed IUIs and countless BFNs.
    ~IVF#1: July 2012~
    7/10 Retrieval: 16r, 14f w/ICSI. 7/15 ET: Transfered 2. 4 frosties.< Poas faint+ 4dp5dt.>
    Beta#1 (8dp5dt): 138. Beta#2 (10dp5dt): 355.
    u/s#1: (19dp5dt) 8/3/12 one sac, two yolks! Beta 8,000
    u/s#2: two strong heartbeats! EDD 4/2/12
    Boy/girl fraternal mono/di twins-- lost our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks due to SIUGR
    Preterm labor at 23 weeks 4 days, lost our sweet baby boy.
  • Hi everyone, 19 weeks today for me and we had our anatomy scan this morning. LO looks great other than sleeping on the umbilical cord and not allowing for all of the measurements/pics they wanted! We had them write the sex in an envelope and we are doing a small gender reveal party on Friday (family and a few close friends). No judgment please on this! We all know how long it took to get here and we are enjoying each milestone, my OB sort of made fun of us about this at first! Leave us PAIFers to celebrate as we will!! Needless to say I cannot wait until Friday!!! 

QOTW: we just bought the book "on the night you were born" because I picked it up and could not get through it without crying and wanting to read it to my bump! Thank you pg hormones! I've picked out some things for the registry and look forward to finishing this and figuring out the nursery after we know the sex!
    Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• Hi everyone,

19 weeks today for me and we had our anatomy scan this morning. LO looks great other than sleeping on the umbilical cord and not allowing for all of the measurements/pics they wanted! We had them write the sex in an envelope and we are doing a small gender reveal party on Friday (family and a few close friends). No judgment please on this! We all know how long it took to get here and we are enjoying each milestone, my OB sort of made fun of us about this at first! Leave us PAIFers to celebrate as we will!! Needless to say I cannot wait until Friday!!! 

QOTW: we just bought the book "on the night you were born" because I picked it up and could not get through it without crying and wanting to read it to my bump! Thank you pg hormones! I've picked out some things for the registry and look forward to finishing this and figuring out the nursery after we know the sex!
    We just did this last week. The u/s tech looked at me crazy when I said don't tell me just put it in a envelope so we could do a small family party. We did the sane thing when we originally learned we were having twins.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey there ladies. I'm 18 weeks n chugging along. Tired more then ever before. Literally can't get thru my 8 hour work day without taking a nap. Its hard :'( . Ive been having somr vaginal cramps on and off. My back hurts often and its getting tough to sleep.y dh aunt passed away , so we're headed down to s.c. for the funeral. Oh and today is my birthday. I have my 20 week check on sept. 11. And that will be gender reveal. I have been feeling a bigger portion of the bottom of my belly get firm. And I think I might have felt LO movd around, felt like gas. Lol. That's all for me.
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • golfrgalgolfrgal member
    edited August 2013
    I just got back from my monthly OB appt. and all is well, except that nobody in the office thought I looked pregnant.  My OB was even surprised that my bump is so small.  I'm hoping it's just because I'm tall and can carry the extra weight.  I did notice a big jump in belly size (and a few extra pounds on the scale) over the weekend, but I guess it's not so visible to others.

Funny thing happened during my doppler; the doctor said it sounded like a boy, so I just smiled and nodded, thinking he was being silly.  Turns out he forgot that I had PGD and said that I'd know for sure at the anatomy scan next month.  I said I hope it's a boy because I've already knitted blue booties and a hat for him!  I'm amused that OBs can hear the difference in boy vs. girl hb. 

QOTD:  The only item I've purchased so far was a cute little outfit that says "Handsome Like Daddy" on it.  My mom already bought a few sleep sack outfits and couldn't wait to show me.  

Other than that, I'm still putting together my registry....but I can't wait to buy/receive my Baby Jogger City Versa stroller with Britax infant seat, and I've fallen in love with the French Cottage furniture set and Sydney crib at Bellini (luckily DH agreed after one quick glance when I dragged him there last weekend)!   I'm having a hard time finding the perfect glider though.  If anyone has a good recommendation on a plush one that is sturdy and good for tall parents, I'd love to hear it!

ETA: I'm 16 weeks, 5 days
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi everyone,

I too am excited about December moving up on the list! I am 25 weeks and feeling pretty good. Nausea has subsided and I feel like I have some more energy although I still can't eat meat other than ground beef. Baby is moving a lot and I love watching the kicks and squirms from the outside.

Q: I am probably in the minority but I've actually purchased a lot. I work in schools as a speech therapist and wanted to get done as much as I could before starting back up on Tues. Nursery is painted, clothes that my cousin gave me washed and put away, bedding purchased, crib and dresser assembled and curtain hung. Floor carpet came yesterday and we're picking up the glider tonight. I registered with my cousin's help about a week ago. So I guess I have done a lot! Sometimes I feel like it's a jinx but I am trying to be rest assured that all will be ok with our little guy. Just can't wait for him to be here!!
    TTC since June 2011
    DX: DH (30) severe MFI, severely low count & low motility
    Me (32): all clear
    Appt with Urologist 5/21/12: exam, ultrasound, bloodwork all normal.
    Testicular Biopsy with TESE on 6/8/12. good sperm found! (left side only) froze sperm, failed thaw test :(
    Orientation for IVF/ICSI on 6/13/12. Waiting for the green light following biopsy results...results show adequate sperm production both sides.
    2nd SA 6/18/12: sample is "adequate for ICSI"
    Plan: IVF/ICSI July 2012!
    ER: 7/26/12. 15 eggs retrieved, all mature.
    TESE/TESA/aspiration from epididymis, no motile sperm found :(
    froze all eggs, the saga of praying for good sperm continues.
    8/3/12: 2nd opinion from MFI uro on biopsy slides. Suspects "partial late maturation arrest."
    Plan: more SAs, third biopsy/TESE with frozen back-up either from DH or DS.
    SA 8/17/12: Zero sperm
    SA 8/23/12: Zero sperm
    9/26/12: SPERM FOUND! 15 eggs thawed, 12 survived and were ICSI'd, only 3 fertilized normally. Refrozen as embies and will thaw in Nov. Please survive and grow!
    All 3 survived the thaw on 11/15/12!
    FET 11/17/12: transferred 2, one 4B, one 4C. Beta 11/30:BFFN
    moving on to DS
    DIUI#1 2/18/13,50mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta 3/4/13: BFN.
    DIUI#2 3/19/13, 50 mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta #1 (14dpiui) 4/2/13: BFP!!!! 150. Beta #2 4/4/13: 420 Beta #3 4/8/13: 2691. Beta #4 4/15/13: 15,086
    1st u/s 4/8/13 shows one gestational sac
    2nd u/s 4/15/13 shows yolk sac, fetal pole and early heartbeat
    3rd u/s 4/25/13: measuring right on track. Heart rate 148 bpm
    A/S 7/22/13: IT'S A BOY!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/laurakat24/turkeybaster-1.jpg"[/IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lizrn1975lizrn1975 member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Everyone!

Pretty good week. A bit crampy and achy, but nothing outrageous. 17 weeks on Tuesday; had a follow up ultrasound last Thursday after the spotting I had on Friday Aug 16th. LO was fine; they were going to try to do anatomy scan so I wouldn't have to go back at 18 weeks; but they wanted me to wait until 18- he was not in a great position and needed to be a little bigger. My cervix was stable at 3.1-3.4mm. I'm going back next Fri for the a/s.

Work has been tough;  12 hours on my feet are not great and makes my pubic symphysis discomfort worse but looking forward to cutting down from 3 shifts a week to 2 on September 29. I think that will help tremendously!! 

QOTD:
    Decided on a Peter Rabbit themed nursery, but I haven't really purchased anything; I'm going to wait until after the a/s to make any purchases. 

Hope everyone is having a good week; take care!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • PurplePanda2PurplePanda2 member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Ladies!

I am just over 26 weeks, so I believe this is my last 2nd Tri check in (let me know if people usually wait until 28 weeks to move over).  

We went on our baby moon to Ireland last week and it was awesome.  I have been feeling really good, so we weren't worried about traveling such a distance.   The only part that bothered me was the flight - I got uncomfortable sitting in the little seat for so long. 

I have definitely been having some bump envy lately.  My coworker is due 3 days after me, and even though it is her second (so I should expect her to show more) she looks about 2 more months pregnant than I do and of course my IF brain starts to shout "something is wrong." Thank goodness I have my monthly OB next week to calm me down. 

QOTW: We have been getting the nursery ready!  Our theme is gray and yellow with elephants and giraffes and I am in love with the paint color and decorations we have picked out so far.  We bought a dresser and the crib is getting delivered tomorrow (they had it in stock).  I can't wait for this space to really look like a nursery.  We hope to register this weekend. 

My mom has been buying little gifts for the baby and we received a lot of hand me down clothes from my cousin. My favorite thing we purchased for the baby is an Irish knit sweater while we were on our trip - I made it my mission to find the exact type I had been thinking of and I love it - I imagine her keeping it for years and years in a cedar chest (ha to be weirdly specific)
    imageimage

TTC #1** Went off BCP July 2011

Me: 31 DH:31

Jan 2012 Dx PCOS by OB/Gyn

July 2012 - Tests with RE confirmed PCOS and annovulation

2 rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's using clomid + injectibles. 

Surprise BFP while on break cycle due to cysts.  It's a girl! Baby "E" born on Thanksgiving Day 11/28/13

• Hi Ladies!

I am just over 26 weeks, so I believe this is my last 2nd Tri check in (let me know if people usually wait until 28 weeks to move over).  

We went on our baby moon to Ireland last week and it was awesome.  I have been feeling really good, so we weren't worried about traveling such a distance.   The only part that bothered me was the flight - I got uncomfortable sitting in the little seat for so long. 

People seem to transition at around 26 or 27 weeks, so good luck in the third tri, and thanks for letting me know.  I don't usually remove anyone from the list until after 28 weeks if they just stop posting and don't say when they are transitioning over.

Glad you had a nice trip - sounds great!
  • 18.5 weeks today and everything is measuring right on track. Next appointment is in 3 weeks and we will finally find out if we are team blue or team pink!

Feeling better pregnancy wise, but caught a nasty cold last week that has me coughing up a storm. So bad in fact, I cough until I vomit and I'm also having some major incontinence issues. AWESOME! :(

QOTW:  When did/will you feel comfortable starting to make purchases for baby?  What, if anything, have you purchased so far?  What are you most looking forward to purchasing?  Are there any items you'd like to post about to get feedback from others?

I've already purchased a few small things here and there, but mostly stuff for the room or things we have to buy again (baby safety kit stuff, bed sheets, etc.) Nothing very exciting. I am trying to spread out the expenses considering I know we'll have to buy all new car seats since the old ones will be expired by the time this LO arrives. Will probably start to buy more in a few weeks once we know what we are having!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

http://svendsenfamilyjournal.wordpress.com/

5/07 - DD conceived naturally cycle #1

8/09 - Started TTC #2
    11/10 - BFP!
    12/10 - MC (Chemical Pregnancy)
    2/11 - IUI #1 with clomid & trigger = BFN
    5/11- Switched to a Fertility Specialist, Dx with low progesterone and annovulatory, several rounds of
             clomid = BFN's
    4/12 - Exploratory Lap, Dx Stage III endo
    5/12 - 7/12 - Lupron injections to suppress AF and reduce scar tissue
    8/12 - Surgery to remove tissue, uterus and tubes clear!
    9/12-12/12 - More BFN's!
    1/13 - Referred to an RE
    2/13 - IUI #1 with injects and new RE = BFN
    3/13 - 4/13 - Break due to cysts
    5/13 - IUI #2 with injects (125ml bravelle + trigger) = BFP!!!
    EDD - 1/23/14

• 18.5 weeks today and everything is measuring right on track. Next appointment is in 3 weeks and we will finally find out if we are team blue or team pink!

Feeling better pregnancy wise, but caught a nasty cold last week that has me coughing up a storm. So bad in fact, I cough until I vomit and I'm also having some major incontinence issues. AWESOME! :(

I've already purchased a few small things here and there, but mostly stuff for the room or things we have to buy again (baby safety kit stuff, bed sheets, etc.) Nothing very exciting. I am trying to spread out the expenses considering I know we'll have to buy all new car seats since the old ones will be expired by the time this LO arrives. Will probably start to buy more in a few weeks once we know what we are having!
    I hope you feel better soon!
    imageimage

TTC #1** Went off BCP July 2011

Me: 31 DH:31

Jan 2012 Dx PCOS by OB/Gyn

July 2012 - Tests with RE confirmed PCOS and annovulation

2 rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's using clomid + injectibles. 

Surprise BFP while on break cycle due to cysts.  It's a girl! Baby "E" born on Thanksgiving Day 11/28/13

• Hi Ladies!

I am just over 26 weeks, soj I believe this is my last 2nd Tri check in (let me know if people usually wait until 28 weeks to move over).  

I have definitely been having some bump envy lately.  My coworker is due 3 days after me, and even though it is her second (so I should expect her to show more) she looks about 2 more months pregnant than I do and of course my IF brain starts to shout "something is wrong." Thank goodness I have my monthly OB next week to calm me down. 

QOTW: We have been getting the nursery ready!  Our theme is gray and yellow with elephants and giraffes and I am in love with the paint color and decorations we have picked out so far.  We bought a dresser and the crib is getting delivered tomorrow (they had it in stock).  I can't wait for this space to really look like a nursery.  We hope to register this weekend. 

My mom has been buying little gifts for the baby and we received a lot of hand me down clothes from my cousin. My favorite thing we purchased for the baby is an Irish knit sweater while we were on our trip - I made it my mission to find the exact type I had been thinking of and I love it - I imagine her keeping it for years and years in a cedar chest (ha to be weirdly specific)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please add me to the list - due February 26th.  I am about 14 1/2 weeks and still sick as a dog. Pray this morning sickness gets better soon.  Will have another ultrasound at 16 weeks.

Haven't purchased anything for the baby so far and probably won't until after our 20 week ultrasound.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"