June 2012 Moms

Well this is what my new siggy would look like... (AW/PIP)

edited August 2013 in June 2012 Moms

But anyways... 

This is us! 

Re: Well this is what my new siggy would look like... (AW/PIP)

• Lol mine won't update either and I've tried the suggested link dozens of times.
  • Did you delete everything from the old link first?

• Loading the player...
  • Yea, I created new ticker codes and a new image code. It's okay DS was adorable at six months. Maybe by time he's two I/they will have it figured out lol.
  • jess9802jess9802 member
    edited August 2013
    That's strange - I've had no problems updating my signature by clicking on the Account Options icon at the top of the page (right below Community on the brown menu bar), then clicking Preferences, then selecting Signature Settings.
  • jess9802 said:
    That's strange - I've had no problems updating my signature by clicking on the Account Options icon at the top of the page (right below Community on the brown menu bar), then clicking Preferences, then selecting Signature Settings.
    I was having so much trouble changing mine until I read this. Thank you!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh yea that's better. LOL smh....
    edited August 2013
    Dawn,

Hmmm...I'm trying to find the code fix for you....weird.
    edited August 2013
    @DawnLilly,

Copy this code into a word processing document and then paste into your signature. See if it works. I'll delete this code once your signature is working.

• @jess9802 Thank you for the suggestion. Even after I pasted it into a word doc it still didn't work. I then tried to remove the hyperlink before pasting it to TheBump but that didn't work either. If anyone every has a problem where their code is not changing over go to preferences and then signature like previously suggested then click "Insert Text Only" on the task bar and enter your code there.

Searchable: Ticker code can't won't unable to update convert format Ticker just shows code hyperlinks text.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"