December 2012 Moms
Options

Overnight wakeups.... How many do you still have?

TheEditorTheEditor member
edited August 2013 in December 2012 Moms
I'm so over these nighttime wakeups. Commiserate with me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Overnight wakeups.... How many do you still have? 81 votes

0 wakeups. "Oh, is yours still waking up? Our little angel just sleeps the night away."
24% 20 votes
1-2 wakeups. "WHEN is this gonna end?"
54% 44 votes
3-4 wakeups. "Lightweights. I still catnap at night."
17% 14 votes
5+ wakeups. "I don't even know my name anymore."
3% 3 votes

Re: Overnight wakeups.... How many do you still have?

• Options
    Lydia usually wakes once per night. I don't know why/how it's different on the nights before I work, but if I do have to work in the morning, she wakes up at 4:50, 10 minutes before I need to get up - if I don't fall totally back to sleep while cuddling and nursing her, this is great. Every other night she usually wakes up once around 3 am.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We co-sleep so I'm not even sure. I just kind of hang one boob out and feel her latch on. Then I flip her to my other side, let that boob hang out and she will eventually latch on. I don't ever really wake up. I know it's at least 1x, but I don't consider them really "wake ups". If she was by herself in her bed then I would be a hot mess. Thank goodness I love to procrastinate and put off the inevitable and just keep her in bed with me.
    IMG_4940vin-1-1 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put 1-2, but it varies a lot. Last night I know she was up to eat 5 times, but we coslept all night (on vacation). At home she is in her room until at least 3am before coming in the bed. She sometimes wakes once more. If she's not feeling well she's up a lot more. I think she's starting to teethe though.
  • Options
    DD has been STTN since 3 weeks old.. I have no idea how we got so lucky. DH & I joke that we should stop while we're ahead (DS STTN at 8 wks) because #3 is likely to never STTN.
  • Options
    I am emerald green with jealousy over those who have LOs who STTN!  We're at 2 wake ups per night still.  And this out of control teething is not helping!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Killian normally STTN but last night he kept waking me up with this humming/groaning thing he does. He was chewing like crazy yesterday & kept rubbing his face & tugging his ear so I'm thinking it was just teeth related but after the 2nd wake-up I just brought him to bed with us and he slept like a log (after "chatting" with me for about 20 minutes in the cutest little whisper and touching my face super soft). The dog woke him up this morning trying to use him as a pillow.
    image image image
  • Options
    I put 1 - 2 because our LO has been at 1 - 2 wake ups since about 6.5 months old, but recently it's more like 2 - 3 (and Saturday night was 4!). I think it's because she has two teeth that are seriously almost poking through and is on the verge of crawling. I'm sure both of those things are going to happen on the same day...
  • Options
    DD is almost 9 months we generally only get wakings when he is having teething pain.  (the top teeth have been the worst!)
  • Options
    My two year old still wakes 1-3 times per night, so my 8 month old's 1-2 while next to me in bed is NOTHING. ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS2 has been STTN since 2 1/2 - 3 months. We've hit a few rough patches where he wakes up a few times a night for a few days, but then he goes right back to sleeping through.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"