School-Aged Children

What does your 5/6 year old girl play with?

Getting ready to clean out the playroom and also thinking ahead to Christmas.  Was just wondering what 5 or 6 year old girls play with the most.  I'm thinking this is going to be a big year of changing toys for DD1. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What does your 5/6 year old girl play with?

• DD likes baby dolls, Barbies, strawberry shortcake, board games(monopoly jr, candyland, chutes & ladders, guess who), art projects, Disney mini figures(Sofia, Doc McStuffins, princess)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My son is not a typical boy so I will answer. He just got a rainbow loom to make bracelets and LOVES it. He is 6 1/2. He also loves games and Spot It is a new fav with him and a 4.5yo.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • Strawberry Shortcake, LalaLoopsy (minis), Barbies, board games, Lego Friends, mini princesses, dress up clothes.  She has a friend with the Rainbow Loom that she seems to like.  We will probably get her that for Christmas.   
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • jellybean529jellybean529 member
    edited August 2013
    Like previous posters, mine loves her My Little Ponies and Barbies, but even more than that, she loves anything crafty. She's not a big fan of coloring books, but anything that she can make she is absolutely enthralled with. I got her a Kiwi Crate subscription for Christmas and each month she counts down the days until her next box arrives.

She also loves puzzles and board games :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"