New York Babies

Williamsburg/Greenpoint daycare

Does anyone have an infant daycare in Williamsburg or Greenpoint, Brooklyn to recommend?  We'll be looking for full-time for a 6-month-old starting in May 2014.  I know about Williamsburg Northside, Creative Academy, and the new Williamsburg Montessori.  Are there others?  Thanks so much!

Re: Williamsburg/Greenpoint daycare

• I do not know of any infant daycares but I just wanted to say hello since I also live in the area! A few months from now, I will probably be looking for one as well so I can't wait to see the responses. Hope to stay in touch!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

*On 4.28.11 we said goodbye to our angel baby (D&E at 18.5 weeks)*
  • kirstskirsts member

Hi!  I ended up sending out requests to those three.  I sent requests out to a few by our jobs in Manhattan, too, since I couldn't find much else on centers in the area (more family/group daycares).  One of the ones in Manhattan has a 1 1/2 - 2 year waiting list!

I also saw a few suggestions to join the brooklynbabyhui group on Yahoo groups, which is apparently a group of local parents.  We haven't been approved yet, so we'll see how that goes.

Best of luck with your upcoming baby! I'm a bit behind you (16 weeks), but excited!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in the area too! Montrose L stop. Those are the only daycares I have heard of locally. Good luck!
  • Hi
    We are looking at bright horizons, they just opened.

Would love to start at williamsburg/green point group. Anyone have pediatrician recommendations?

Rachel
  • @rgk511 I preregistered at TriBeCa pediatrics on Berry in Williamsburg. They also have a location in Greenpoint. I have our meet and greet with the drs on sept 19th. I'm due oct 24th.
  • ABC Infant & Toddler Center just opened this June in Greenpoint accepting children from 6 - 24 months. ABC Child Center is the preschool in the same building accepting children from 2-5 years. The preschool is celebrating its 20th year anniversary this year.

ABC is located at 109 Nassau Avenue off of the G train. If you would like information you may contact the Director at 718-389-9004 or email at info@abcchildcenter.com. Good Luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"