Multiples

twins + 1 Room arrangement

I have not posted in so long, but I have a twin questions and could not think of any better place to get some decent advice. Currently our b/g twins(12 months) are in our bedroom and our 3 year old daughter has her own room. We are moving into a 3 bedroom home and are trying to figure out if we should keep the twins together or put the girls in one room and my son in another. I have been going back and fourth on this. My older daughter is very stubborn and strong willed and I know the longer we wait to put the girls together, the harder it will be. On the other hand the twins have never slept in a separate room. I am not sure if they really care whether or not the other one is close or if it is more of my own thing wanting to keep them together. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: twins + 1 Room arrangement

• We recently purchased a 3 bedroom house. Our oldest son has his own room and the twins are sharing a room. In 5-6 years or so, we'll move the boys in together and let our daughter have her own room. I think it is important to have her own space before she starts to go through puberty and wants her privacy.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"