April 2014 Moms

**Tuesday Ticker Change**

Getting it started this week, @douglamj :)

A Fun way to get to know the girls that start new weeks with me on Tuesday's.  For those new to the bump "ticker change" days are only for those that start a new week on that specific day.  Notice my ticker says "8 weeks 0 days." 

What week are you?  What's your fruit this week?

How are you feeling?

Any doctor appointments this week?

GTKY:  What's your go-to food/dip/treat to make for a party? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **Tuesday Ticker Change**

• What week are you?  What's your fruit this week? 8 weeks/raspberry!

How are you feeling?  Surprisingly pretty good today, been having a lot of nausea in the mornings typically.  

Any doctor appointments this week?  Phone appointment with a nurse today, but that's it for a while.  

GTKY:  What's your go-to food/dip/treat to make for a party?  Cream cheese sausage dip with Rotel and scoops!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just changed my due date from based on LMP to based on O date because it was bugging me. Gives me an EDD of April 1 and makes me 9 weeks today!

What week are you?  What's your fruit this week? 9 weeks, Olive. 

How are you feeling? Starting to feel less tired I think. Haven't had any nausea so far, so besides sore boobs and some dull cramps (still) I feel pretty good. 

Any doctor appointments this week? First MW appt on Thursday! I'm going to ask her to do doppler even though I know it's early. 

GTKY:  What's your go-to food/dip/treat to make for a party? Bacon-wrapped water chestnuts marinated in soy sauce and brown sugar has been a favourite lately. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Loading the player...
  • 7 weeks today! I love my little blueberry!! I'm feeling okay - nausea, lack of appetite, sore boobs and digestion issues. Trying to keep my spirits up!! My first doctor's appt is in September. Can't wait!! I always make buffalo chicken dip or spinach artichoke dip. Both are delicious!!!!!
  • What week are you?  What's your fruit this week? 8 weeks & a raspberry!

How are you feeling? Pretty good at the moment but don't ask me that around 8pm tonight. Haven't actually been sick yet but seem to have issues with the other end every night now and the nausea seems to pick up at that point to.

Any doctor appointments this week? Nope, have to wait until Sept 5th for my first u/s.

GTKY:  What's your go-to food/dip/treat to make for a party? Epicure cheese dip.  So good I might have to make myself a small batch tonight to eat to myself :)

imageimage

• 6 weeks! I've got a little sweet pea in there!

The morning sickness hit today. Still have sore boobs and slight cramping.

Nope. No doctor appts this week but a week from today! Hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat.

My go-to party food is 4 layer delight. Also known as better than sex cake. It's amazing! And now I'm craving it for sure.
  • 6 weeks! I've got a sweet little sweet pea.

My boobs are still feeling massive and painful. Ugh. Not too much nausea yet. Once in awhile something will trigger a wave, but it's definitely still managable.  I'm exhausted for sure.

No doctor appointment until September 23! We had one a week ago, but will have our dating ultrasound in about a month.

My go-to dip is a sausage dip. 1 can of rotel, 1 pound of ground sausage, 2 packages of cream cheese. Brown sausage, melt cream cheese, mix in rotel. Serve with tortilla chips.

• What week are you? What's your fruit this week? 8 weeks- I'm a raspberry!

How are you feeling? Ok... Tired! Mucous-ey. Less nauseated today than I have been in a week and a half. A little nervous because we guessed that week 8 is when we unknowingly lost our little one last time.

Any doctor appointments this week? Nope. Not til week 12

GTKY: What's your go-to food/dip/treat to make for a party?
    Cookies- various kinds, but lately lemon-lavender

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"