Stay at Home Moms
Options

Daily Schedules - for yourself

I have a daily schedule of things I want to accomplish each day.  I don't have things put into time slots with the exception of things I want to do/start before 10 am such as tidy up after breakfast & start laundry. I do this so I can start things that take a while but also so my list doesn't look so overwhelming.  I was wondering if the ladies that also have daily schedules/to do lists place things in time slots or just have a goal of completing it by the end of the day.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Schedules - for yourself

• Options
    I'm admittedly an underachiever when it comes to housework. I have therapists for my daughter in my house three days a week so I have to keep with stuff like keeping the living room/kitchen/bathroom clean, floors tidy but everything else I do when I get to. Today's been rainy so I've been organizing the kids room and catching up with sorting/folding laundry (luckily I have a few helpers. ha.) If there's a day where the kids didn't sleep well or the kids are sick I do nothing outside of the basics. If it gets too messy dh and I will take an hour on a Saturday or Sunday before we go out for the day and play catch up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I usually do a few small chores while DS2 is awake and playing, and do the bigger ones like sweeping, dusting, and mopping when he naps. If I break it up its not so bad. If I have extra things I need to do but keep putting off, I write a to-do list and cross things off once I've completed them, which motivates me. Today, for instance, on my list I have pack for camping, and reorganize bookshelves and closet shelves.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"