October 2012 Moms

Checking back in

cardiganmomcardiganmom member
edited August 2013 in October 2012 Moms
Hi all! Just wanted to check back in with the board. Not sure if you guys remember me but I took a little break a few months back because I was on too much, plus I had so much going on, my spare time was sparse. It's nice to see all the familiar "faces" and some new ones. Hope everyone is doing well and I've seen some pictures and the babies are as cute as ever. Anything new going on?

Eta: also, I'm trying to get used to this new format
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Checking back in

• I remember you too!! :) I was thinking about you not too long ago. Was wondering where you went! Nothing too exciting over here! How are you??

• @stephcarter - things are going good for us I guess. We're living at my dads which sucks, but I just keep telling myself, it's only temporary. We actually try to split up our time between my dads and my MIL's and going back and forth is really starting to get old. O still has a milk intolerance and is possibly allergic to eggs (skin rash from both) so were waiting on an appointment for the allergist. And my husband got a new job with better pay and benefits for himself, which is better than nothing I guess.
    @ThisIsBrea - oooh I feel special ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • It was me! I asked about you, but I thought you might be busy with moving and things.  Glad to hear you're doing well!
  • We have missed you, glad to hear everything is mostly good. Hopefully with your husbands new job you will be out and into your own home in no time!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Thanks ladies :\">
  • Welcome back!! Our kids should be bff's... Max is also still dealing with milk intolerance and seems to be allergic to eggs. He gets a red rash around his mouth when eating scrambled eggs, but seems to tolerate baked in eggs okay, as far as I can tell. We are also waiting on an allergist appointment! Hope all continues to go well for you guys!
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"