February 2013 Moms
Options

Looks like the first cold is headed our way.Yay.

A week and a half into work and day care and it looks like DS is coming down with something. For the past few days he's been taking epically long naps. Almost three hours, in addition to two 1 hour ones. I just figured he was catching up because he hasn't quite mastered napping well at day care yet. One day last week he slept one hour and ten minutes from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 when I picked him up. His appetite also took a nose dive, and so has his wake time.

Just today I noticed his nose was runny and his eyes had that glassy, red look. No signs of fever, but I sent him to bed with some Ibuprofen just in case. I went to put him to bed and he laid his head on my shoulder and just nestled in, which he doesn't usually do unless he's exponentially upset and has been crying hard. So we'll see what the next couple days brings, but irregardless, germs suck. It doesn't help that I have 18 little hands all over me all day, and no matter how much I wash and sanitize, some of it has to come home with me. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

Re: Looks like the first cold is headed our way.Yay.

• Options
    Oh no! Poor little man! I hope he feels better soon!

You are so right though - my guy is going to have germs coming at him from all angles too. :-(

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    We're with you.  DS2 has missed three days this month with a fever/cold.  It sucks...

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just got over it. I had a very cranky baby for a week :(
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"