August 2011 Moms

My weird kid

DD2 has spent all summer wearing socks with her sandals. And then we gave her corn on the cob and this is how she ate it.

I guess she isn't a fan of getting dirty. lol
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My weird kid

• lol @kimbus22 -- I love your stories!

Also lol at the socks with sandals, Madame Ha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• lol @kimbus22 -- I love your stories!

Also lol at the socks with sandals, Madame Ha!

Seriously. You would think she was born in Oregon or something :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Kimbus22 said:
    Lol! I love it!

They really are so weird. My mom had to bring Joey inside to calm down during his party because he was getting pissed and yelling at the adults for mixing garbage with recyclables.
    HAHAHA! My kid knows where/what to recycle, but she doesn't yell at people. THAT'S funny!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Is she biting each corn off by one lol? Cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Awwww, I love it!  And LOL at socks with sandals.  We've been putting DD in socks and sandals occasionally because her sandal/sneakers are getting reaalllllly stinky.  But I refuse to by another pair since summer is almost over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awwww, I love it!  And LOL at socks with sandals.  We've been putting DD in socks and sandals occasionally because her sandal/sneakers are getting reaalllllly stinky.  But I refuse to by another pair since summer is almost over!
    OMG I thought it was just DD1 (who, unlike her sister, is not a fan of socks at all). Seriously, I even put her sandals in the washer but that helped for about one day and then it was back to cheesey feet. SO disgusting. But I am cheap and I know sandal season will be over within a month, so we will deal with the stench until then... and buy her two pairs of sandals next summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"