Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Sleep Sacks for Tall babies

DD wears a sleeper and a sleep sack at bed time. Problem is that all the sleep sacks are too small for her. She's pretty tall so the tip of her toes touch the bottom of the sleep sack. I've looked and everything I find comes in 0-9 or one size and they're all small. Where can I find some that are longer and also warm?
I got one of these and it works length wise but it's too thin.

https://www.urthchild.com/castleware-organic-sleeping-bag-organic-cotton-sleepsack-long-sleeve-interlock.html?gclid=CMXF6NGQlLkCFRDZQgodHwkAsA

Thanks for your help!

Re: Sleep Sacks for Tall babies

• Options
    Have you tried the Halo sleep sacks?  They have different sizes and my 2 year old still wears one to sleep with room to spare.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Try a GroBag. They are huge and even have toddler sizes. They come in different weights too.

DD #1: March 20, 2013
    DD # 2: May 2, 2015
    EDD #3: March 4, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. We do have a Halo one, what I don't like about it is that it doesn't have sleeves.
  • Options
    we use the aiden and anais ones. they offer a lightweight cotton one and a heavy cotton one.  so far this summer we have only used the lightweight one with cotton PJs layered underneath. we have a size medium which fits 6-12 months. my LO is pretty tall and he is wearing 9-12 month clothes even though he is only 5.5 months.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    We use the A&A ones. They come in small, medium, and large. My DD is fairly tall and she has plenty of room in the medium.
    image ?/25 my chart image
  • Options
    The zipadee-zip (zipadeezip.com) size large fits up to a 2 yo. It's very long. My LO loves it.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We use Halo and A&A. I put them over PJs or a long sleeved onesie, depending on the house temp.
  • Options
    We use halo with a onesie underneath or a nightgown underneath. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

The ones with sleeves are hard to come by.  We use a variety of brands of sleeveless sleep sacs.  I just make sure she as warm sleeves on her pj;s...most adults sleep with their arms out of blankets so this is similar..

I have had my 5.5 month old in 6-12month sleep sacs since she was 1 month old.  I just hand stitched the arm hole smaller so the sleep sac can't go up over her arms and head.  This has made it nice and super long for her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"