February 2014 Moms
Options

I think I'm seeing one...

A real hormonal pregnant lady that is.

She is alternately crying and yelling at the receptionist at the OB office, trying to bump her induction up from tomorrow morning to right now.

I'm assuming the receptionist won't be the one doing the inducing tomorrow.

image image

Re: I think I'm seeing one...

• Options
    Wow, why would she be crying about that?
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    ... but it has to come out. Right. This. Second.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My friends and I call the last two weeks of pregnancy the crazy weeks. My friend cried that she didn't have enough kitty litter for when she was in the hospital. She had fifty pounds. I cried because I didn't think twelve crib sheets were enough. I feel bad for her, but also mild amusement.
    Good to know what I'm getting into. 
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
  • Options

Because it's the fault of the receptionist...

8-|

My life, my love, my boys
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS: Liam born 8.30.10 at 35 wks (PPROM, Pre-E, C-Section)

DD: BFP 6.9.13, EDD 2.12.14, A/S 9.20.13... It's a Girl!

Adeline Leigh born sleeping 2.11.14 at 39 wks 6 days

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• Options
    Because 18 hours makes a HUUUGEEEE difference.

• Options
    Wow.  She needs a massage & some chocolate!  I seriously doubt her doctor would bump her up either even if she gets past the receptionist, unless there was a significant reason, but if she's having a hissy fit, her blood pressure is probably high, so if she gets in for a check, it might push things in her favor.  I know tomorrow morning feels like forever, but if she goes through her hospital bag, checks the car seat/base, does her checklist, takes a shower, lays down for a nap, eats one of her last meals alone before the inducement/baby's arrival (if it's her 1st), & tries to get some sleep, tomorrow morning will arrive before she knows it.

When I get to the last couple days, I want time to speed up & stop, all at the same time.
  • Options
    They took her to the back for a check and to chat with the doctor. I'm doubtful they'll bump her up if she is healthy (they likely can't), but they're being very kind.

Poor lady needs some hugs.

image image
  • Options
    Poor woman. She's probably miserable and can't even control her reaction at this point. I hope she gets induced soon... for everyone's sakes. 
    39 weeks pregnant in August is no joke. I spent the last week on my yoga ball eating labor cookies I coerced my mom into baking. And I propositioned DH for sex 3 times a day hoping to evict DD. I was not pleasant.

I haven't ever particularly planned the timing for any of my kids delivery but I will say that I have been a little more careful to use protection in the Nov/Dec time frame just to avoid delivering in August in GA.  We've had a mild summer this year, but typically, it is pure hell on earth at this time.  I could totally understand crying and begging for an earlier induction. 

• Options

My friends and I call the last two weeks of pregnancy the crazy weeks.

My friend cried that she didn't have enough kitty litter for when she was in the hospital. She had fifty pounds. I cried because I didn't think twelve crib sheets were enough. I feel bad for her, but also mild amusement.
    I cried because my water broke prematurely and DH wouldn't let me clean up the kitchen and do a load of wash before we left for the hospital. The brute.
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Options
    I cried last week because my husband didn't care what we had for dinner. Why couldn't he just give me a suggestion?!?! :)

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cried because when I was being induced into day 2 my husband sat and ate a breakfast sandwich and a large cup of coffee in front of me...and I was there eating ice chips...but really who does that? Thinking back on it, what a dick.
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow. I've been told that that the last 2 weeks are rough. But this, I was not expecting. DH better read this thread to be prepared. Haha. 
    October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options
    I remember crying because my kitchen sponge wouldn't pick up crumbs off my stove top...Good times :)

• Options
    I cried when scheduling a check up for 3 days past my due date. The thought of going over due horrified me at 39 weeks and change. Thankfully DD2 came on her due date and it turned into my PP visit.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    @hashtagrainbow @laurlaurlaur

What city do you guys live in?

image image
  • Options

@rondackhiker The beautiful but smoggy (and moldy as of late) metropolis that is Atlanta. Where do you live?

Western MA. There's not a lot around here. We moved here from the DC area in May, so it's quite a change even though we both grew up in the northeast.

image image
  • Options

@rondackhiker The beautiful but smoggy (and moldy as of late) metropolis that is Atlanta. Where do you live?

Hey man, it was sunny and beautiful today. Like summer or something.
    Only, you know, if it were our normal summer, it would be like 20 degrees hotter.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"