August 2013 Moms

Bitchfest Monday

MitsB707MitsB707 member
edited August 2013 in August 2013 Moms
Let's hear em!

Edited: because homophones are hard when you're deliriously tired.

Re: Bitchfest Monday

• My effing nipples hurt :((
  • I gave dh a check to deposit on Friday. It's not in my account yet. I asked him about it this morning and he has no recollection of getting a check from me on Friday. This check was endorsed with a deposit slip and was 4 weeks of std payments as I haven't been paid since July when I got pulled out of work. I hope it's in the car or I may kill him later.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so effing sick of my BIL constantly saying stupid things like "the countdown is on until your life is never the same, hope you're ready" or "hope you like your house because you aren't going to be leaving much", all a bunch of things trying to make me feel like having a baby is a bad thing.  Number one, I know my life is going to change, I knew that when we got pregnant, and now that today is my due date, I still know. You don't need to remind me.  And number two, I'm nervous enough as it is without you saying stupid shit.  Leave me alone. Just because you don't want to be a parent doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't want to.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so tired that I'm delirious. Sleep LO sleep
  • I still have an inside baby. EDD was yesterday. I know EDD is just that, an estimate, but when you've wanted something your whole life, spend months preparing for it, and are told it will come on X date and it doesn't? It's a bummer. I want my LO!  :((
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• I'm so over (light) contractions for DAYS that get me nowhere. Is it possible that my body has forgotten how to go into labor? Because it sure feels like it. I want LO to come. I never knew how totally overwhelming just waiting could be. OMG. Baby, please come today. 

• MIL said baby needs to be exposed to germs to build his immune system. Maybe at two years old but not two weeks.
  • I'm over playing the "pee or AF" game. FTR it's always pee. How did I make it 40 weeks without pissing my pants and now this is an issue.
    @kwrecks I feel sorry for people who said annoying crap like that to me. They must be really unhappy. I don't go out as much as I used to, but that's more of a personal choice, not a prison sentence. I love hanging out with DD, she's a ton of fun.
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • my F-ing cat woke me up at 4 am AGAIN....it's like he can sense when i'm finally getting a good stretch of sleep and think's i like to be woken up every 2 hours...LO isn't even here yet, and between getting up to pee every few hours,  DS getting his 2 year molars in and waking up screaming in pain, the freakin cat, and DH's alarm going off at 1:30 every morning, i don't think i've gotten more than a few hours in a stretch for ages...and i know it will get even worse when LO comes, but WTF...
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This morning already baby boy has blown out his diaper twice, forcing a full change and wipe down then durring the sexing change and wipe down he proceeds to pee all over, this includes wall, changing pad with cover, brand new onsie, me and the blanket. Yay! Then DH calls me all pissed off and tells me his laptop is not in his work bag and it got left home (cannot go to work without it) and he is already half way there (his commute is 55 minutes.) Sorry I didn't realize you even took it out of your bag let alone left it here. Ugh!
  • My mom drove two hours to help us with lo yesterday and through the night because we don't have anyone here to help us. She "kept" lo throughout the night so we could sleep because I'd gotten about barely 8 hrs through the past 5 days, she hasn't wanted to sleep unless being held. Then she wakes up from 12-2 and screams the whole time no matter what we do. Last night, she slept in her rnp, didn't have her fit, and was a perfect angel for grandma. And I ate something that didn't agree with my stomach and have been up since 4 having the bathroom be my best friend. Boo!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • DH had to go back to work today. I did way too much this weekend now I feel like I am stuck to the couch. Should have listened to my discharge instructions!
  • Its 6:30 am, been up for an hr after only a couple hrs sleep thanks to acid reflux. And both DH and 15 yr old DS notice one of the cats puked on the hallway carpet (pretty common, real sensitive stomach in my old cat) but both of them LEAVE and let me to clean it up. Thank you SO much!!! Im sure it will be fun and easy to do.
  • DD refused to sleep last night. She dozed for a little bit, but only if I was holding her. She finally fell asleep about 20 minutes ago (it's 8:30 AM), and now suddenly I've caught a second wind. I want to sleep!! :( MH couldn't even help out last night, because I refused to wake him since he went back to work today. I'm just tired. Tired, tired, tired. Good thing she's cute!

• catskitchcatskitch member
    edited August 2013
    I thought I would not sniss anymore, but alas... Good thing I'm still wearing pads
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• My child doesn't sleep. He's over a month old. I really thought he might go 3 hours by now. I keep reading how everyone's LOs are sleeping 4-6 hours at a week or two. I would pay a million dollars for 6 hours of sleep. Also he's been spitting up and super gassy for 2 days, so I feel even worse for him. Nobody is really happy around here. Ugh. Mondays. We will be spending the day cuddling and nursing and hoping to nap.
  • I can't poop.
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• The dr office called me this morning because my dr had a family emergency come up and and she will be out until Thursday. So they are gonna check and see if the on call dr can do the induction tomorrow as planned or at all! And if not then they are gonna see if they can schedule something for Thursday when my dr gets back in office.... Just my freakin luck! Now just have to wait to hear back from them with what is gonna happen
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO will not sleep unless on our chests. It's been a long couple of nights.
  • @RK125 .... I hear ya. 
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Due to medical problems and now needing medication, I have a week to stop BFing and start feeding LO formula... :((
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @jenniferw91 That sucks. I hope it works out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Was finally feeling normal and went for a long walk with MH only to start bleeding harder the next day. Slowly easing off, but really sad I still have to take it easy. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• My knee still hurts. It hurts less if i make sure to take ibiprophin regularily and move it enough. But it still pops and clicks.

Plus i twisted it yesterday over at my sisters house. We were outside while my nephews were playing in the sprinklers. I stood up to go grab the one year old who was trying to bite the dog and twisted it.

Im over my bad knee and know a knee replacement is in my futurebut i was hoping that would be adecade or two from now. Guess i need to go to the doctor eventually...
  • @NikkiD522 Same. I haven't had my first PP poop and I'm so scared. I have a 2nd degree tear which doesn't go all the way to my rectum, but I'm still nervous.

Also, my poor LO's respirations were high yesterday so she's on antibiotics for pneumonia. She's doing perfect today, but that scared me. Seeing her in the nursery with an IV made me bawl. I'm so glad she's a-okay today.

• My nipples hurt. LO gets in such a hurry that he just attacks. I've got a small blood blister on both of them :(
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • My MIL is taking DS today because I'm being induced Wednesday and she can't come tomorrow. I'm feeling super grumpy about it. He's still basically a baby at 14.5 months, and I don't want to be away from him. On one hand it will be good to get some real rest, but I know I'm going to miss him. He's getting a tooth, and so far when he gets one the second is close behind, so I feel bad leaving him now. He really does love his grandparents and his aunts though, so I know he'll be fineand I'm lucky to have someone who I can trust with him, even if she does feed him junk food...
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg

• @ELauren88 Same problem here last night. DD would not go to sleep. I think I got MAYBE 3 hours and it wasn't all at once. She just won't sleep in her crib for more than about 30 minutes at a time. I even put her in bed with DH & I at one point just so I could sleep and that didn't work either. Why can't you just sleep in your bed DD??!?
  • @ELauren88 Same problem here last night. DD would not go to sleep. I think I got MAYBE 3 hours and it wasn't all at once. She just won't sleep in her crib for more than about 30 minutes at a time. I even put her in bed with DH & I at one point just so I could sleep and that didn't work either. Why can't you just sleep in your bed DD??!?
    We kept putting her in her RnP, which is right next to our bed, but she insisted on being held! Which of course, meant I wasn't sleeping! I think I dozed for a couple minutes, but co sleeping freaks me out bc MH and I both sleep so hard. Ugh. But now that it's morning, and I've caught a second wind to get things done, she's peacefully sleeping...in the RnP. Little shit.

• ELauren88 said:

@ELauren88 Same problem here last night. DD would not go to sleep. I think I got MAYBE 3 hours and it wasn't all at once. She just won't sleep in her crib for more than about 30 minutes at a time. I even put her in bed with DH & I at one point just so I could sleep and that didn't work either. Why can't you just sleep in your bed DD??!?

We kept putting her in her RnP, which is right next to our bed, but she insisted on being held! Which of course, meant I wasn't sleeping! I think I dozed for a couple minutes, but co sleeping freaks me out bc MH and I both sleep so hard. Ugh. But now that it's morning, and I've caught a second wind to get things done, she's peacefully sleeping...in the RnP. Little shit.

Lol! Babies can be such little smart asses without even realizing it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get a RnP. I've heard so many ladies on here say their LOs snooze away in there. I really don't want DD co-sleeping with us but I'm a very light sleeper and it was my last ditch effort for some zzz's last night. I hope after you get some things done around the house you can get a nap in!
    Lol! Babies can be such little smart asses without even realizing it. I think I'm going to have to break down and get a RnP. I've heard so many ladies on here say their LOs snooze away in there. I really don't want DD co-sleeping with us but I'm a very light sleeper and it was my last ditch effort for some zzz's last night. I hope after you get some things done around the house you can get a nap in!
    Just counting the hours til MH gets home! That's my nap time! Ha!
    I really like the RnP, and do recommend it. It'll last longer than a bassinet, and stores easily, we actually took it to my parents last night so we could put her down. Much easier than a big ol' PnP for now! Plus the mesh sides really ease my mind when I'm trying to get some sleep (FTM paranoia).

• My left boob is constantly engorged no matter what I do. I try not to overpump (just to get a little relief) or feed LO on only just that side, even though I want to, but it'll feel better for 10 minutes then be rock hard again. I'm so frustrated!!!
    :(
  • Wtf 'friend'? We were supposed to hang out friday but you had a family emergency come up. That's fine, shit happens. What is *not* fine is finding out that you had a girls night out later that same day (not long after we were supposed to get together.

You suck.

• My left boob is constantly engorged no matter what I do. I try not to overpump (just to get a little relief) or feed LO on only just that side, even though I want to, but it'll feel better for 10 minutes then be rock hard again. I'm so frustrated!!!
    :(

Same here, except it's my right boob. It hurts!
  • Stephw32 said:
    My effing nipples hurt :((
    Me too! I just want to cry every time I feed or pump

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm still pregnant and officially overdue. That is my contribution to Bitchfest Monday.
    *E - 08/29/2013*

• Ugh lil man! I appreciate you sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches, but must you really be so vocal during your sleep? All the grunts and whines make me wake up, which means while you sleep so well I probably got a grand total of 2 hours of crap sleep last night. And then at 6 am when I finally get you down again DH gets up for work and wakes you up for the day. I love you dearly but I would kill for a full night's sleep right now! Or even just a good nap!

• I don't know what's up lately. We just lost a very dear family friend last week. My DH's aunt just got released from the hospital today for the exact same thing that we lost the family friend too. And my uncle had a stroke a couple of days ago (and we are just finding out about it now).

On a more positive note, I am having contractions every 4-5 apart, but I am only at 1cm. OB sent me home until they get stronger or closer together. I think I'm going to go try to take a nap as I didn't get any sleep at all last night.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"