January 2013 Moms
Options

Late night check in?!?!!!?

DD is 7 months. She's been sleeping through the night since 4.5 months. She's EBF with 3 servings of solids a day

The past 2 weeks she's been waking in the night. Crying her head off. I've run out of ideas on why?!

Help!!!! I'm tired

Re: Late night check in?!?!!!?

• Options

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but it will change, I promise!

My guess would be teething maybe? Unless she's been doing well with that so far. Maybe gas related to certain foods? Sometimes moving their legs around a bit will get the gas moving. Those are my ideas, I hope you get some much needed rest soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yup we are going through the sme thing! The goos news is this will not last forever :) this is why many sleep train at this age. Teething and growth spurts are not much help either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I pushed up DS's dinner time so now it is 3-4 hours before bed instead of 1-2. Going to bed with such a full tummy was affecting his sleep.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    I'm with you too....however the last few nights have been better. But DS went fom once a night to up to 6 times a night. Brutal. I've been working on better naps, earlier bedtime, earlier dinner time and better sleep environment (no sound machine or night light) and the big one....putting him o bed as soon as he shows a sleepy cue....I try not to really go by the clock anymore.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Omg, so glad we're not alone. I know DD's problem is separation anxiety and its driving me CRAZY! It's during the day, too. Also, she will probably crawl by the end of the week so I'm sure that's not helping. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"