January 2014 Moms

Sunday Funday!!!!

Anyone do anything interesting or fun today or doing anything fun this week? I enjoyed a long walk by myself with my headphones bumpin while my hubby stayed at home with the boys and played video games. Cooler day in Savannah with a nice breeze :) enjoyed my me time!!!! This week I start a prenatal yoga class :) super excited!!! It's once a week and it would be nice to meet more pregnant women :) oh and most importantly!!!! Gettin my hair did!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness. Turning grey at a young age has been shitty to say the least!!!!!! Especially when u have super dark brown/black hair and it loves the crown of my head!!!! My grey is all like " heyyyy look at me!!!!!!"

Re: Sunday Funday!!!!

• I laid in my hammock for 6 hours today reading a book, perfect day for me!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • I finished up painting the nursery this morning. Then we went to pick up the dresser. Then my DH/brother set up the crib and are currently installing a ceiling fan... while I sit on the couch and bump/watch TV :p

dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    a few rounds of clomid and femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    Feb 13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response... BFFN
    one last IVF attempt April/May 2013: 19 retrieved. 10 fertilized. 2 transferred in a 3dt. 4 frosties... BFP!!
    EDD: 1/21/14... Induced early at 36+6. Our little girl was born 12/30/13

surprise pregnancy with baby #2!  EDD: 8/30/16

• Loading the player...
  • I went window shopping for decor stuff. We 'move' in a few weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sat outside and read before falling asleep for a lovely afternoon nap. The weather is downright perfect today so I'm debating taking the puppy dog to the dog park for an hour or two of just sitting with my book for awhile longer. Also pretty excited to have fresh caught salmon for dinner tonight, gotta love a DH who has mad fly fishing skills :).

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
  • I started getting gray hair at age 19. It's about 80% gray at this point. I have always dyed it to be my natural dark brown color, but I'm really nervous about dying it during pregnancy. So, I have this large white strip growing out, making me look all sorts of frumpy. I feel like I could rock gray hair (I even asked my hairdresser about transitioning to gray last year, but didn't go through with it), but the transition sucks. I don't know if I can deal with this for the next couple of years (if I choose to continue not dying it). I've been thinking about trying henna. To answer your question, I've had a pretty lazy weekend. We went to a huge neighborhood yard sale yesterday then had dinner with friends. Today has mostly consisted of laundry and naps!
    imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • We had a yard sale yesterday... 5 hours out in the sun was enough for me, but we did make about $100. Spent the rest of the afternoon laying around.

Today we went to church this morning then went to pick up our new bed. I love it.. it's cherry wood and looks so beautiful! Then I spent a couple hours editing photos from a wedding we shot last weekend and got them up online... if anybody's interested this is the link to the album:

Now to do groceries and get ready for another long ass week of work! 

• suupercutesuupercute member
    edited August 2013

I went to Union Square (in San Francisco) earlier today for shopping, lunch and coffee. Parking is cheaper on Sundays so that is my preferred day to go. Now I'll maybe throw some laundry into the washer before going on walk with my dog. My husband is doing 2 fantasy football drafts tonight so I am on my own the rest of the evening. Somebody posted about a baby-r-us sale so I'm going to try to get there before they close.

• @tootsscott Very nice work! I love beautiful photography.

I had a pretty nice weekend. Went out to dinner with DH and DS then to the beach to watch the sunset. I'm normally a terrible photographer, but I lucked into this shot of DS and DH:

Saturday we went to an Irish festival. Neither DH or I are even the slightest bit Irish, but we enjoy the food and the music. (Also the beer, although I was forced to abstain). Today was just a relax around the house kind of day.

No major plans for the week, but  that's ok. Something fun usually comes up!
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to Union Square (in San Francisco) earlier today for shopping, lunch and coffee. Parking is cheaper on Sundays so that is my preferred day to go. Now I'll maybe throw some laundry into the washer before going on walk with my dog. My husband is doing 2 fantasy football drafts tonight so I am on my own the rest of the evening. Somebody posted about a baby-r-us sale so I'm going to try to get there before they close.

I went to Union Square (in San Francisco) earlier today for shopping, lunch and coffee. Parking is cheaper on Sundays so that is my preferred day to go. Now I'll maybe throw some laundry into the washer before going on walk with my dog. My husband is doing 2 fantasy football drafts tonight so I am on my own the rest of the evening. Somebody posted about a baby-r-us sale so I'm going to try to get there before they close.

My hubby is from San Fran :)
  • I spent $200 on myself at Motherhood, and it was FUN! I got 2 pairs of jeans, a shirt, a dress, and underwear.

I'm so excited to have new clothes!!! And pants that fit!!!
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Church, laze around, returned something to the store that was too small, and church again. Gah. I need a life.
  • Took dd to a butterfly zoo which was pretty cool. Then a target trip, made soup, played w/ dd& bedtime. Now watching MTV awards. Side note, I really don't like Miley Cyrus anymore!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• We have all been sick this weekend so no fun outings for us. DH did let me sleep in this morning (this cold seems to have hit me harder than it did him for once) and he watched the little man and made me French toast for breakfast. I had to get out of my pjs and go to a meeting that I couldn't back out of this afternoon.
    imageimage

image"AlternaTickers">image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ljessen13 said:
    My hubby is from San Fran :)
    @Ljessen: Y'all should come back! I've lived in the Bay Area for about 10 years now, love it here :)

• We come every year to visit his whoooooole fam lives out there. We would move there but he has joint custody of son and there is no way we are leaving that lil man :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"