Philadelphia Babies

Affordable Maternity Photographers

Hi All!

My husband and I are looking for any recommendations for an affordable photographer who will do a maternity shoot outdoors for us, who will provide us with a cd/dvd of our images that we can keep. We live in Phoenixville, but are willing to drive elsewhere to accommodate the photographer! If anyone has any suggestions we would really appreciate the ideas! Thank you!

Re: Affordable Maternity Photographers

• My sister just did a maternity shoot for my husband and I. She is trying to expand her portfolio into maternity and newborn photography so I imagine she would be reasonably priced.
    I did see a few of the pics she took before editing and they looked fantastic. Can't wait to see her final product. I can give you her email and Flickr page info if you want.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • annie hosfeld photography. she was great!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like www.envisionwithin3d4d.com they're located in the Abington area right accross from the hospital and they do the imaging, maternity and newborn pics. They offer special combos as well as discounts when you book in advance check them out. If you post your area I can recomend other as well.
  • southbellesouthbelle member
    edited August 2013
    We used Rebecca Serpe  (www.rebeccaserpephotography.com) for our newborn pics and she was fabulous--very sweet and wonderful to work with, and super affordable.  We didn't do maternity shots, but the ones on her website are nice.  She came out to Bucks County for us, but I think she might actually be based out of Media.  She mailed us a DVD with our images not too long after they were taken as part of our package, along with a release form that allowed us to get prints made. 
  • Sweet memories by Carolyn. Great work, very creative ! Super affordable
  • i am not actually sure of the prices...but my friend husband does great work...he occasionally posts stuff and its wonderful...he does alot of family/kid shoots as well..he is actually a montesorri teacher as well so he has this totally pleasant cool calm vibe !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"