TTC After a Loss
Options

Public apology (avatar may be baby photo-awaiting change/no ticker)

edited August 2013 in TTC After a Loss
I am sorry everyone. I apologize for being rude. I apologize for too much detail about my miscarriage, I am sorry I overstepped my boundaries here about my religious beliefs. I am sorry for arguing and acting childish. I am sorry for my annoyance, attitude, ignorance and insensitivity to those struggling. I am sorry I didn't put an avatar/ticker warning from the start(I didn't know). It won't happen again.

[title edited by mod]

Re: Public apology (avatar may be baby photo-awaiting change/no ticker)

• Options
    buggirl72buggirl72 member
    edited August 2013
    Thank you.
    ETA - your baby is still showing in your avatar - not sure if you are trying to change it again. Make sure you are editing in the new bump and not the old bump.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Also I will be removing the flags. I was offended but made mountains out f mole hills
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you.

I would put back the avatar warning. When I hanged mine last week. It took about half an hour.

Best of luck to you,

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    Thank you

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options
    An apology goes a long way around here. Thank you
    I'm also sorry for your loss and what you're going through

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Options
    I am waiting for the avatar change to come into affect. Again, I am sorry for my misdirected anger. Clearly there is leftover anger from the m/c
  • Options
    I will edit. I am sorry for offending you
  • Options
    Thank you for your apology.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    The images cannot be undone but an apology is a good first step to take so thank you for that.

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Options
    You're welcome. I'm not sure on what images but that's okay, I don't need to understand
  • Options
    Every time you respond to someone, no matter if it's an apology, it is just another slap in the face. Others have accepted your backhanded apologies, but I won't.  Here, you need this for the hole you're digging.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    Please is there more I can?? I don't want people to hate me. I am only trying to make things right.
  • Options
    brycyn714 said:
    Please is there more I can?? I don't want people to hate me. I am only trying to make things right.
    Yes. Just stop posting because you're coming across like you don't give a shit.
  • Options
    And now you're back to flagging again? This is what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    I'm not the first to flag you. I have emailed to have my account deactivated. You should watch how you talk to people. I DO have feelings
  • Options

brycyn714 said:

I'm not the first to flag you. I have emailed to have my account deactivated. You should watch how you talk to people. I DO have feelings

No need to have your account deactivated. Just stop posting.

Why is that so hard for people to understand?

Having an identity crisis due to the new Bump 

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and DX with endo. 6/16

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    Apparently none of us have feelings...

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
  • Options
    It's hard because no one is on my side, so I defend myself. No one cares to look through my eyes. Why is it hard for some people to leave me alone? I want it deactivated. I came here for support but instead was attacked. No one private messaged me to let me know about the rules, I would have done it right from the beginning if I knew. I'm not made of steal here guys and my feelings are really hurt and I'm just trying to be strong
  • Options
    Mrswallick I apologized because I know others do have feelings. I truly am sorry. But people are treating me like I'm heartless
  • Options
    brycyn714 said:
    Mrswallick I apologized because I know others do have feelings. I truly am sorry. But people are treating me like I'm heartless

Your apologies have looked like...."I'm sorry I did this but I did it because you attacked me." That's not an actual apology. You could've just said, "I'm sorry for upsetting you. I'll try not to do that again" and then moved on. Instead, you kept digging the hole deeper. If you want people to stop responding to you, stop posting. You have full control over what websites you visit.

Having an identity crisis due to the new Bump 

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and DX with endo. 6/16

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    My apologies were sincere. There is nothing I can do to prove it but I know it to be true
  • Options
    Ok you're right
  • Options
    I am going to bed now (its night time in italy) and wont return. I can't emotionally handle this drama. I wish you ladies healing and happiness.
  • Options
    SandSunBlissSandSunBliss member
    edited August 2013

This.

OP, please stop posting now. It's not getting any better at this point. I would be best just to abandon this board, and maybe TB in general.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"