TTC After a Loss
Options

TMI Saturday

I'm bored, working again. Share anything TMI, although there isn't anything really considered TMI around here (other than cm pics!) ;)

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: TMI Saturday

• Options
    My poop is hard today. Bringing on the hemorrhoids :-?? It's my fault completely.

Must. Drink. More. Water.

image    image

• Options
    *runs to the bathroom to check cm and snap a pic*

Really though, I'm so boring.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mlal78 said:
    KMW08 said:
    My poop is hard today. Bringing on the hemorrhoids :-?? It's my fault completely. Must. Drink. More. Water.
    I have the opposite problem today. 
    :\">
    Is it wrong @mlal that when I read this my first thought was that its related to progesterone levels?

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    buggirl72buggirl72 member
    edited August 2013
    This is in know way TMI, but our TV keeps shutting off for no reason so I turned to google/youtube for how to fix it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3rGmJb1X8

This dude has the creepiest voice ever. I seriously kept waiting for him to say "It rubs the lotion on it's skin."  It's nice to know what Buffalo Bill was doing when he was not sewing his skin suit.

• Options
    buggirl72 said:

This is in know way TMI, but our TV keeps shutting off for no reason so I turned to google/youtube for how to fix it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3rGmJb1X8

This dude has the creepiest voice ever. I seriously kept waiting for him to say "It rubs the lotion on it's skin."  It's nice to know what Buffalo Bill was doing when he was not sewing his skin suit.

What the? Is this a clip from a horror movie? Between the disguised voice and the gloves, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Did it fix your TV?

• Options
    mlal78 said:
    buggirl72 said:
    mlal78 said:
    KMW08 said:
    My poop is hard today. Bringing on the hemorrhoids :-?? It's my fault completely. Must. Drink. More. Water.
    Is it wrong @mlal that when I read this my first thought was that its related to progesterone levels?
    @buggirl72
    Why is that a symptom?  I think the culprit may be the beer that @snegde and @AnyMax made me drink with them last night!
    Everything is a symptom! But diarrhea can be a symptom of increasing progesterone (even though FF does not like it as a symptom). 

• Options
    mlal78 said:

buggirl72 said:

mlal78 said:

KMW08 said:

My poop is hard today. Bringing on the hemorrhoids :-?? It's my fault completely.

Must. Drink. More. Water.

@buggirl72
    Why is that a symptom?  I think the culprit may be the beer that @snegde and @AnyMax made me drink with them last night!

I get that way when I drink a lot of beer too! :D

• Options
    *Imaginary pregnancy mentioned*

I had a CRAZY dream last night in which someone had developed a new pregnancy test that could be taken immediately after sex to know right away what was happening in your body.  So I took this test, which looked like a BBT thermometer but had 4 different windows.  2 of the windows showed that I had chicken eggs developing inside me, and had a clickable option for how to retrieve these eggs.  One showed that I had won a free Coke.  And the last one showed that I was pregnant.  Yeah.  Also, I'm CD 4, not that being 10DPO would make this dream any less bizarre.   :-??
    Wow, that is a bizzare dream!  Congrats on your free coe though :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    snegde said:

DH and I have been having the most disgusting, nonarousing conversations prior to sex. Not sure why it's worked out that way but it seriously is not the stuff you fantasize about when you dream about Prince Charming as a young girl. Haha oh well.

Is it weird I kind of want to know what about??

image    image

• Options
    @snegde

Sometimes dh and I have conversations about daily stuff (not people of course, just general stuff) while we're having sex. Mostly when he's just "borrowing" my vagina because I'm not that into it :\">

image    image

• Options
    @lindsayhilleary haha good! I also have to admit my husband has jumped on the sans-pant train as well. We are pathetic.

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Options
    snegde said:

DH and I have been having the most disgusting, nonarousing conversations prior to sex. Not sure why it's worked out that way but it seriously is not the stuff you fantasize about when you dream about Prince Charming as a young girl. Haha oh well.

@snegde, DH and I have the most random convos right up to the point of penetration. Yep, I just felt like saying penetration

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

We honeymooned in Ireland - so of course he had his fair share of Guinness. But his favorite while we were there was Smithwicks - which isn't that hard to find in the US in some places, but near me there's only one store that carries it, and they usually only have a 6-pack or two on hand at any given point in time.

Smithwicks! Yummmm!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    jenkellen said:
    @lindsayhilleary haha good! I also have to admit my husband has jumped on the sans-pant train as well. We are pathetic.
    Is it sans underpants, too? I am on the sans pants train lately, but I do wear underpants.

My TMI share-when I came home from work today, I was greeted by what I thought was a brand new vacuum cleaner with a bag that looked eerily like one of my nighties. Upon closer inspection, I realized H left my nightie and a pair of heels on said vacuum cleaner, parked in front of our front door. After we, um, said hello, I asked H if anything seemed different and he said no. I swear I was MUCH more...egg-white consistency...stuff...than normal. Not sure if this is the result of the HSG or what, but wow, a lot going on down there this week!

~ES~

~*~EVERYONE always welcome!!~*~
    TTC #1 since October 2012
    BFP #1 11/22/12 EDD 7/29/13 MMC 1/14/13, D&C 1/16/13
    BFP #2 5/7/13 EDD 1/14/2014 Ectopic discovered 5/21/13, lost left tube
    Referred to RE, blood work done August 2013, AMH 0.27, all else normal, HSG clear
    BFP #3 12/1/13 EDD 8/8/14, MC 12/24/13
    January 2014: RE #2, blood work repeated, homozygous MTHFR c677t, SHG clear
    BFP #4 4/7/14 EDD 12/15/14 Our rainbow was born 12/6/14 at 4:26pm! <3 

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    edited August 2013
    buggirl72 said:

@buggirl72

So...I'm going through this post with DH (he thinks we're all smoking crack btw) and died laughing when I read this to him, like for real on the floor. So I ask him why he's laughing so hard about this, turns out he was discussing that scene out of Joe Dirt with his peeps at work a couple of days ago!

image    image

• Options
    jenkellen said:

My husband has been on this train for a while. If I want him to go on a walk with me, I have to call him on the way home and tell him not to take his pants off. Once it's done, it's apparently irreversible.
    DH has been on this sans pants kick since we met - walk in the door from work and pants are gone. He MIGHT replace them with bball shorts, but really only if people are coming over. If we have errands to do or I plan on taking a walk after he gets home, I have to forewarn him before he gets in the door 'cuz once the pants are off there's no going anywhere.

I have to admit, I need something on, but I'll go with PJ pants or yoga pants the minute I walk in the door after wearing my "suitable for public" clothes :)
    I immediately put on PJs when I get home no matter what!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"