Single Parents

OMG BD sleeze bag!

Just found out through some Internet sleuthing that BD is still out dating and cheating on his wife! One would think cheating on his wife (and 8 month old daughter) and knocking someone up after lying about a vasectomy would calm the cheating bastard down for awhile, or at least scare him for a bit. But nope, hes still out dating around. I'm not sure why I'm so shocked, just can't believe it!

Re: OMG BD sleeze bag!

• Yours sounds like hed be great friends with mine.

Mine was estranged from wife divorcing her. Knocked me up, and went back to her calling off the divorce declaring he wants nothing to do with my ds. Then he knocked her up.

Were now friends on facebook and im able to see all the girls hes messing around with.
  • my BD got a new gf recently and f*ck around the whole time. I'm trying not to give a sh!t of it :/ he never seen DD ever since she was born.
    Pulpit rockBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow. Just wow. Guys are so dumb...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • That's amazing. Smh. Men are something else.

My bd is still chasing ass and hasn't really acknowledged he has a daughter on the way. He's gotten a few messages from me telling him about himself. No replies but I can see he's read them. Being a tramp.
  • Wow he's a special kind of stupid isn't he? Just wow...
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• I'm not sure why you're shocked, either. People like that don't usually change, unfortunately. I was married to one of those, and finally had my fill of his bullshit and then divorced him. That was after 2 kids, though. I love my littles, and am glad they are with me, but if I could have a do-over, I'd never have kids with that man. They deserve so much more for a father.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"