High-Risk Pregnancy

* Saturday Bedrest Check-In *

Sorry I'm late!  If anyone is ever on and wants to start the BR check in, you're more than welcome!)

Updates/Milestones/Appointments?
How was your night/day?

QOTD:  What is the most random show you've found on Netflix, Hulu, Tv that you got hooked on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: * Saturday Bedrest Check-In *

• Everything is good here.  My 39 week appointment is on Monday.  Hoping to have some good progress!

QOTD: Drop Dead Diva.  I found it on Netflix. I can't stop watching this stupid show!

• Good here too.  I watched my baby shower via Skype, it wasn't the best video/audio, but I think that was just slow connection speed. DH, DD, and probably my mom will be coming up soon with food, and cake for me. They are also bringing some of the presents, and the cards for me to see.

@ilovetolaugh Fx for great progress on Mon!

QOTD:  The newest thing I started watching is Supernatural. It's a weird show, a little creepy sometimes, but I keep watching it anyways.
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday Angelchild! Glad your shower went well!
    @ilovetolaugh - hopefully your dr will see some progress!

Update: 28w 4d hanging in here and getting bigger. My son was very active yesterday and keeps getting the hiccups. They had to cut one of the NST monitorings short yesterday bc he was moving so much. We had an u/s so they checked on him that way. It was a good u/s too. I requested to be put in Trenelenburg (?) to move him out from behind my pubic bone. The hiccups on my bladder were driving me crazy. I did this last week to slide him out. I have an irrational fear that he will get stuck back there.

QOTD: No new shows. I did manage to finish Ringer. I was watching it when it was in the air, but got behind and it got cancelled. I need to get caught up on Vampire Diaries. I'm lazy and just put the tv on HGTV all day and let it run. I don't really pay attention to it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @angelchild24 - I hope you got some great stuff at your shower and happy birthday!
    @ilovetolaugh - good luck at the appointment! You must be so tired, but isn't it surreal to get so far?

These last few days have been dragging. The Internet broke at our house and thus away went my tv shows and random browsing. It won't be fixed until Monday :( It's really making these last bed rest days suck!

QOTD: I have watched so many random, mindless shows. Dr.90210, Orange is the New Black, My Strange Addiction.... I think I've lost a considerable amount of brain cells.
  • @10-4LilBuddy and @jamiem538 Thanks for the birthday wishes!

We did get some good stuff, lots of clothes, and a couple gift cards. Some people were out of town or live too far away, so they will be sending gifts, or giving them to us later. I'm sure we will have more great stuff coming!

10-4, My little guy has been getting the hiccups a lot lately too! I hope your LO moves for you!
    BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on the milestones! Nothing new here.

QOTD:
    I've been watching the cheesiest show on Netflix with my sister. Pretty Little Liars. We are addicted now.
  • I have been counting my daughters kicks. This morning she was so lazy I got scared but now she is kicking all over :)

My sister and DH did my registry today with me on FaceTime. My sister was all awwwws lol

My mom also came but she is doing my sisters school shopping. She also taught me how to crochet :)

Qotd: netflix: revenge and catching up to private practice :) I need more ideas Hulu America next top model and season 2 revenge :)
  • Hello everyone :) I'm new here. My mother-in-law suggested this forum so here I am!
    Today was my first "offical" day of BR. I've been placed on BR or at least the next week, and will be re-evaluated next Friday.
    I was feeling pretty down today. I'm typically someone who can't wait to relax, but honestly being FORCED has made it less desirable. Terrible, I know.
    I'm 29w5d with my first child and we're having PTL symptoms. I just started progesterone suppositories so I'm hopeful that will help! We shall see.
  • exhausted and was home alone with 6 yr old while hubby played golf.  i dont want him to stop having fun, but today almost killed me because i wanted to sleep, but not while home alone with our son. 

qotd-i actually just asked for ideas on fb today
    Due 9/18/2013 after 3+ years of trying
    Expecting a GIRL!!!
    Big Brother is also a September BABY - 9/24/06
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"