August 2011 Moms
Options

Only Child

On days like today when Mr G is doing nothing but whining I really think maybe he will be an only child.  We want to start TTC #2 but good lord one wears me out as it is!!  How do you ladies with more than one do it?!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Only Child

• Options
    A little part of me dies every day.

LOL I'm totally kidding. 

It's hard.  The beginning is crazy.  It's like learning how to parent all over again.  The actual parenting part is a lot easier, but logistically, everything is a whole new ballgame.  Meals, getting out of the house, bedtime.  Everything has to be re-invented.  I'm just taking it one day at a time, staying flexible has been key!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

LOL I'm totally kidding. 

It's hard.  The beginning is crazy.  It's like learning how to parent all over again.  The actual parenting part is a lot easier, but logistically, everything is a whole new ballgame.  Meals, getting out of the house, bedtime.  Everything has to be re-invented.  I'm just taking it one day at a time, staying flexible has been key!
    Thanks needed the laugh today!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL I'm totally kidding. 

ALL of the above.
    Also, getting KU before things got too crazy with the toddler really helped ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ya I think that would have been smart! haha  I am hoping that he will calm down soon!! 

• Options
    I am KU now, and DD started the "terrible twos" just a few weeks after we found out. For a while I kept thinking "oh god, WHAT was I thinking????" :-O
  • Options
    We have 'one kid days' and 'two kid days'. On the one kid days Brooklyn is trying to seal her fate as an only child ;) We don't plan to TTC until 2015, so I am hoping she is past all of the toddler craziness by then.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"