January 2014 Moms

Best pregnancy book ever!

If you haven't read this book yet, you need to! I laughed all the way through this book, almost peed myself a couple of times too! I also read the whole thing in 4 hours! It's called "belly laughs" by jenny mccarthy. She basically talks about all the prenancy symptoms to come, and she tells it like it is! Really! This book is hilarious! My favorite thing she talked about was the "blue twinkies cuddling under carpet!" Think about it and you'll get it. She also talked about her entire delivery, what she felt, what she was thinking. It was truely an eye opener of what's to come without beating around the bush. I loved it! You must read!! Let me know what you think!

Re: Best pregnancy book ever!

• I loved it too!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not into much of that stuff either but i found the book helpful in preparing for my pregnancy. I do believe she wrote the book before all of that happened anyways. Hope you find a good book! :)
  • I completely forgot she's anti-vaccine crazy...the book was funny and her crazy does shine through (not at all regarding vaccines, she doesn't even touch the word austim).  Oh well, enjoyed the quick read!  
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"