Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

really?

Ok so Monday I miscarried, passed everything naturally at home. Still bleeding, sometimes having mild cramps, also having pregnancy symptoms that went away at around 6 weeks while I was still pregnant. I miscarried at 8 weeks and had nothing now all of the sudden I am having tender breasts and some nausea is this normal???? It sucks if it is

Re: really?

• Options
    Ugh - agreed, that sucks!  Is it possible you O'ed or are about to, and your symptoms are related to that?  If you miscarried naturally at home on Monday and lost everything, your HCG might be down to zero again and if so, you could be gearing up to O.  Do you temp?
  • Options
    I do not temp, I haven't even thought about my period coming so soon. I guess anything is possible, the doctor I saw on Monday was EXTREMELY unhelpful.Basically she confirmed what I already knew about the miscarriage and then said to wait 2-3 cycles before trying again. I was numb and in shock so I didn't think to ask questions, the next day I called back and the nurse read my chart, the doc made notes in there and said I could probably expect my period to return in a month or so and that I could bleed for 3 weeks! It's all so confusing I wish these symptoms would go away
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No they didn't do any blood work for me. I'm not sure I could POAS , having these symptoms is enough to remind me of what was and now isn't. I wish they had told me what to expect even if not everyone experiences the same thing a general idea would have been nice so it wouldn't be such a punch in the stomach.
  • Options
    It seems like "what to expect" is so incredibly varied!  I agree, there should be some kind of standard rundown they give, or at least a pamphlet or something...  My midwife told me that there's really no predicting when you O post-miscarriage, but it can be within a week of the first bleeding or 6 weeks or more later.  *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"