TTC After a Loss
Options

=======Crazy Train========

The Saturday train is rolling out, all aboard!

Welcome to Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: =======Crazy Train========

• Options
    mlal78 said:
    Crazy level from 1-10:  6

CD/DPO: cd23

Can I just __ovulate????____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:  ewcm dried up, good O pains a couple of days ago.

Explain your Crazy here:  Well , I was pretty sure that I had O'd, but my temps are not cooperating.  I was hoping for a good rise and it hasn't happened.  I don't know if my body is faking me out again,  my thermometer has had it, or the fact that I have had my windows open over night the last couple of nights and it has been cold (65 in the house this morning)
    Ugh. I'm hoping it's having the window open that is messing with your temps. On the positive side, sleeping with your room that cold boosts your metabolism!

I know you know to keep testing with OPKs. Do you think your BBT may need a new battery? Or do you have an extra one that you can check to see if they are giving you comparable readings?

• Options
    mlal78 said:

Explain your Crazy here:  Well , I was pretty sure that I had O'd, but my temps are not cooperating.  I was hoping for a good rise and it hasn't happened.  I don't know if my body is faking me out again,  my thermometer has had it, or the fact that I have had my windows open over night the last couple of nights and it has been cold (65 in the house this morning)
    I'm sorry, that is super frustrating!  ((hugs))

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Crazy level from 1-10: 10

CD/DPO:29/9

Can I just _take a test__ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: sore boobs, little crampy

Explain
    your Crazy here: Trying to hold out taking a Real,expensive test. I just took a wondfo lh test ( I know they can pick up hcg) not with fmu. It was negative. I know there could still be a glimmer of hope but I'm not feeling too good about this month. I'm so bored! DH is on call till tomorrow am and my friends are busy, so I'm on the couch being lame and obsessing. Wahhhh. Sorry for my complaints!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 4/17/13, MC began 5/2/13 @ 6 weeks
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • Options
    mlal78 said:

Explain
    your Crazy here:  Well , I was pretty sure that I had O'd, but my temps are not cooperating.  I was hoping for a good rise and it hasn't happened.  I don't know if my body is faking me out again,  my thermometer has had it, or the fact that I have had my windows open over night the last couple of nights and it has been cold (65 in the house this morning)

Ugh! That's so annoying! Hope you get your temp rise soon. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • Options

Explain your Crazy here: Trying to hold out taking a Real,expensive test. I just took a wondfo lh test ( I know they can pick up hcg) not with fmu. It was negative. I know there could still be a glimmer of hope but I'm not feeling too good about this month. I'm so bored! DH is on call till tomorrow am and my friends are busy, so I'm on the couch being lame and obsessing. Wahhhh. Sorry for my complaints!
    Your chart looks really good and an OPK generally will not give a positive until your HCG is around 50 - so definitely not a sensitive early test.

If you don't already play Candy Crush or some other mindless internet game, that can eat up some time. FF also has a chart interpretation game :)

• Options
    buggirl72 said:

Explain
    your Crazy here: Trying to hold out taking a Real,expensive test. I just took a wondfo lh test ( I know they can pick up hcg) not with fmu. It was negative. I know there could still be a glimmer of hope but I'm not feeling too good about this month. I'm so bored! DH is on call till tomorrow am and my friends are busy, so I'm on the couch being lame and obsessing. Wahhhh. Sorry for my complaints!

Your chart looks really good and an OPK generally will not give a positive until your HCG is around 50 - so definitely not a sensitive early test.

If you don't already play Candy Crush or some other mindless internet game, that can eat up some time. FF also has a chart interpretation game :)

Hey bug! Thanks for the advice. Good to know about the opk not reading till hcg is higher! I'm freaking stuck on level 92 on candy crush. It's driving me crazy! I need some cheats or something. I got my friend to commit to doing some mindless shopping. Hopefully I don't spend too much :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Qfrump said:

buggirl72 said:

Explain

Hey bug! Thanks for the advice. Good to know about the opk not reading till hcg is higher! I'm freaking stuck on level 92 on candy crush. It's driving me crazy! I need some cheats or something. I got my friend to commit to doing some mindless shopping. Hopefully I don't spend too much :)

I had to google how to beat some of the levels requiring a certain level of points.  The best: two wrapped candies together.  Level 143 now!

Dang girl! You are kicking ass! Maybe I'll google level 92

Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD 12/27/13
    TTC since 2/2013
    BFP#2 9/23/13 EDD 6/8/14

My FF Chart

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"