Washington Babies
Options

****PG and TTC check-in 8/21/13*****

IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
edited August 2013 in Washington Babies

We have 6 Pregnant Bumpies!! Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

2 are having a BOY

1 is having a GIRL

Other news

Congratualations to GeorgiaGC on the arriaval of her daughter Jael Curie!

Baby Watch this week

September 2013

09 MrsAshleyP BOY

? sarack TWINS

October 2013

08 roxy837

November 2013

21 RequiresExalted GIRL

25 CaiShov BOY

December 2013

January 2014

30 Ninjafarmerswife

February 2014

Trying to Conceive

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Wednesday confession?

6. What are your essentials for hospital bag?  Essentials for diaper bag?

7. Any recommendations on pregnancy books or books to read to help a first time mom with the first year?

8. If you had morning sickness, when did it start? And did it come all at once, or gradually? 

9. Have you had any food aversions during your pregnancy?

10. Where is everyone delivering? OB or midwife?

11. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.

Re: ****PG and TTC check-in 8/21/13*****

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 37. (week 38 starts Monday). General tiredness and soreness related to the extra weight. Feeling like I have extra energy though, which really wipes me out. 

2. Any milestones this week? Will start getting cervix checks next week. Nothing too exciting this week. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Appointments are every Wednesday. Next one will be a regular OB appt along with my first cervix check. Excited to see if there is any progress!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Manicure and pedicure! We are all packed and ready, so just relaxing and enjoying our time before baby. 

5. Wednesday confession? A couple days late on this... ooops! My confession? Sort of TMI, when I have a full bladder, it makes me feel like I have to go #2 instead. It is really weird. 

6. What are your essentials for hospital bag?  Essentials for diaper bag? Hospital bag: Nipple cream, nursingbra/tops, loose fitting clothing for coming home. Diaper bag: Cloth diapers, wet bag, a few onsies changes. For mom: Water bottle, snack, phone charger. 

7. Any recommendations on pregnancy books or books to read to help a first time mom with the first year? I have been mainly scouring the internet and using the parenting boards on GBCN for advice and prep. That can be found at: https://pandce.****/board/51/seattle-parenting

8. If you had morning sickness, when did it start? And did it come all at once, or gradually?  I was very lucky and never did get any sickness thus far. Though, that might have helped my weight gain if I had... 

9. Have you had any food aversions during your pregnancy? Nope. But I definitely craved milk for a week or two, and fruit (watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas, apples) have been my favorite. 

10. Where is everyone delivering? OB or midwife? OB! I am delivering at Evergreen. I was born there, and have heard great things about care there, and I have loved my doctor so far. 

11. Questions for next week?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"