August 2013 Moms
Options

anyone due August 29th?

Trying to figure out my conception month, please help?

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    November or December, close your eyes and pick one. BTW, this isn't going to go over well.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    This sounds a little too familiar.
  • Options
    This is such a weird question.
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You again? The I-don't-know-baby-daddy-girl....

WTF. Really?!

• Options
    b-(
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Man, i thought this was going to be some cool fact about the 29th (my edd)...disappointed  :-q
    image BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lorow0715 said:

Just because I am feeling nice, I am due on the 28th and my baby was conceived on December 2nd. She is an IVF baby so I do know the exact date. GL.

Your so sweet thanks!!!
  • Options
    laceymac, you can and will get banned for false flagging. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm flagging the people who I found to be rude.
  • Options
    laceymac said:
    The flag button is not a "dislike" button. You are in violation of the flag button.
  • Options
    Rudeness and Abuse are two different things.

Anniversary

• Options
    laceymac said:

Oh good Lord, you really sound like an idiot. For God's sake, read the terms of service. No one here violated them. That's the only reason you should flag someone. It's not a dislike button.
       image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    kbeeb said:
    Man, i thought this was going to be some cool fact about the 29th (my edd)...disappointed  :-q

Ditto!
    DD #1 4 years old (09/22/09)
    DD #2 2 years old (08/17/11)
    DD #3 born 08/29/13

• Options
    laceymac said:
    Trying to figure out my conception month, please help?
    Just so you know, the momma who was being nice n said she's got the same due date, and conceived on Dec 2, does NOT mean you did.... so honestly, none of us can help you!! My due date is 3 days after yours, however I did NOT conceive Dec 5, it was either the 10th or 11th. I know when I ovulate in my cycle and I know when DH and I were together during that time. So honestly, what kind of info do you think you'll get here?? (Especially since you HAVE posted this before!!!!) Seriously, if your baby is almost born, just suck it up and do a paternity test. You're not the only woman in history to do that. GL!
  • Options
    My doctor even told me I conceived in december, and I didn't think people on these boards would be so ignorant honestly they are made for support. Obviously its a big deal to reach out. My god.
  • Options
    If your doctor told you that you conceived in December, then why did you ask?  What sort of other answer are you looking for?

Anniversary

• Options
    Not one lady I spoke to with my due date conceived in November, I like gathering as much information as I can puts my mind at ease. Have a good night.
  • Options
    I want to be sure. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    laceymac said:
    I want to be sure. Thank you very much.
    If you really want to be sure you need to get a paternity test done.
  • Options
    I just love all the "abuse" up in this thread.

LMAO.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What does it matter, honestly? Sperm can survive for up to 5 days in the vagina anyways so exact dates of DTD are irrelevant.

I want to make a joke about OP's morals but I just can't.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"