August 2012 Moms

Wayd?

I am sitting in my car, running, while I let T nap in his carseat. Then we are going grocery shopping. I've been Pinteresting meal ideas and making my grocery list while I wait. But now I have to go to the bathroom and how the heck am I going to do that?? Haha

What are you doing?

Re: Wayd?

• Jonesing to leave work because my mom is here, DS turns 1 tomorrow, the party is tomorrow, and I have a million things to do.
  • Waiting for my sister to get here. Then we'll be doing the millions of last minute things before J's party tomorrow! :)
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Last day of vacation, wah! Should be starting to pack up the house, instead waiting for DS to wake up. Tired, but don't want to nap because it screws ith nighttime sleep. Man life is rough!
    image image
  • Getting everything ready for my baby's 1st birthday tomorrow!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • we spent all day today in the car.  Drove from norCal to SoCal to spend time with DH's family.  A's b-day was yesterday and we're looking forward to the birthday party SIL is throwing her on Monday.
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Sitting on my ass doing nothing - it is glorious!  B-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh and update to my original post...I used the family bathroom at Walmart with T in a shopping cart with me. I avoided eye contact with him while I did my business. Why was that so awkward?? He doesn't know what I'm doing. And everybody poops! Oh mommy moments.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"