Baby Showers

Planners?

Hi everyone! I am very lucky in that my mom, aunt and sister have decided to team up to throw me a baby shower! So my question to you is is it rude if I ask them to include one of my best friends in the planning process? She actually offered to throw me the shower but I got thinking that my family doesn't know what friends I want there and she does it would make life easier on all who offered to help.

Re: Planners?

• Leave it up to your best friend to offer to help. If she mentions the shower she's offered to throw you, you can bring it up to her that your family has offered too and they can decide if they want to have it be two showers or one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also, I'd kind of expect your mom and sister to ask YOU who you might want invited. Or you could ask, if they have room, could they include --- friends. Your friend doesn't have to be a host for this reason alone
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Loading the player...
  • I don't see anything wrong with telling each that the other offered to host too - I had like three people offer and they ended up co-hosting all together. I just made email introductions and they took it from there.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I don't see anything wrong with telling each that the other offered to host too - I had like three people offer and they ended up co-hosting all together. I just made email introductions and they took it from there.
    I don't see anything wrong with doing something like this either! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"