Adoption
Options

My Child Will Not Listen to me. Please Help!

Hi All,

I have tried everything to get my 6 year old son to behave properly.  I have taken a number of classes and have read multiple books. However, none of this has changed my child?s behavior.  He rarely listens to me and usually destroys the house on a daily basis.  The current book I am reading tries to use laughter as a solution.  The suggestions are very helpful in this book and seem to be working. However, I would appreciate it if you could share your tips/suggestions on top of what I am using from the book.  I would sincerely appreciate all of your help.

A copy of the book can be found here: Dealing with Child Behavior Issues

Re: My Child Will Not Listen to me. Please Help!

• Options

Didn't you just ask us to review this ebook a few days ago?  What's the point in spamming the board?

• Options
    Hmmm - this was posted the other day.  But, now it is gone.  strange
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Um, I have not been on lately, but I am guessing this is MUD....maybe you should stop asking women who most likely don't have kids how to discipline your child....just my humble opinion.....

Maybe ask someone who actually HAS kids and stop reading books.again, JMHO...

I had a craptastic day and this just made it complete. Thank You.

WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageTiffanyBlue927:

maybe you should stop asking women who most likely don't have kids how to discipline your child....just my humble opinion.....

I couldn't agree more! WTF? 

Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    Thank You, Honeydew:)
    WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"