High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*Friday Bed Rest Check-in

Good morning!

How was your day/evening/night?

Updates and milestones?

QOTD: What is your dream house? (sorry if this has been asked before)
BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: *Friday Bed Rest Check-in

• Options
    My night was pretty good. U/s at 9:30, can't wait to see my little guy!  I'll update later.

Baby shower, and my birthday, are tomorrow. No news otherwise.

QOTD:  I would love a 4 bedroom house with a at least partially finished basement, and a 2 car garage. I'll have to finish later.
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Not much going on here. Some new pains as of last night. On my left, up high near my ribs and down low by my hip. Feels like my muscles are being torn. Hope that means the boys are growing and getting big!

Congrats to @throw3ks on the birth of her baby girl, Ella! Her birth story is posted on Nov 13 BMB. :)

QOTD: my dream house is one that would fit all of us comfortably! We are living in a two bedroom ranch that is about 1,000sqft on the main level. We have a finished basement and spare bedroom down there but it's not exactly functional living space. We have two kids and two on the way. It's just not enough for a family of 6!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Angelchild: have at blast tomorrow :)
    Aliwisewoman: bedrest can really cause pain all over, feel better :-(

Happy Friday!!!

I slept well thank god :)

My 17p nurse just left woohoo 8 more shots to go and I am done... :-)

I find weekends to be the hardest for me because the time goes by slow. Hopefully this weekend goes by fast. My mom and sister are coming over tomorrow to go with DH to babiesrus to do my registry while me on FaceTime :)

Qotd: I currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment so my dream house would have to be paid off in full. At least 4 bedroom , 3full baths, finished basement and a big back yard with an underground pool. And don't forget the central air :)
  • Options
    Ugh I have the nurse that I can't stand today. :(

@kneenah1231 Yay for only 8 more shots!  I will be seeing the shower via Skype since I'm stuck in the hospital.

To finish my dream house:  Paid in full is a great idea, kneenah!  Ok so 4 beds, at least 2.5 baths, at least a 2 car attached garage, and the finished basement. I want a fairly large kitchen too, and a fireplace for winter, and central air for summer. I would love to have around an acre of land, plenty of room for a pool, and room for kids to run, and play. Plus then neighbors wouldn't be right on top of me!
  • Options
    Update: 28w 3d babies are getting big and are still extremely active. I asked to be put on the contraction monitor yesterday afternoon because I couldn't figure out if I was having contractions or just being pummelled. Their kicks now have little elbows and knees. Nice to know they are getting stronger though.

QOTD: We bought our dream house a year and a half ago. Now I wish it was paid in full. I love my house and I miss being there.

@angelchild - happy early birthday and enjoy your shower!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Angel, have an awesome day tomorrow!!

Today I have my (late) 38 week appointment.  I'm actually almost 39 weeks and I have another appointment on Monday for that.  Praying my doctor will strip my membranes today.  Been having contractions on and off, but nothing consistent.  I'm ready to meet this little lady.

QOTD:  Fully paid, 4bdrm, big fenced in back yard, open concept, laundry on the same floor as the bedrooms, 2-stall garage.....I have got to stop watching HGTV. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't done one of these in a while!

Sleep seems to be getting harder and harder and I feel like a whale but other than that I'm feeling pretty good.

I hit 35 weeks yesterday! We truly never thought we'd make it this far. I'm kind of in denial. I get my last 17p shot on Monday! I'm off bedrest in a week and cerclage comes out on 9/7. I can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kate awesome progress :) 35wks and last 17p... Woohoo :)

Ilovetolaugh: I never understood how us bedrester have to stay in bed most i our pregnancy with fear of delivering early the end up delivering 40wk old babies.. Lol we just assume once off bedrest its smooth sailing lol.. I think it's time to give the little one an eviction notice..
  • Options
    Morning ladies!!!
    Yay for all the milestones and happy birthday and shower angel!
    I just left my peris office
    BPP was 8/8, BPs still 140s/90s range but still not alot of proteinuria so back to bed rest at home!
    I'm even cleared for my 4d ultrasound Tom so I'm very very excited ;)))
    In personal news.... The fiancé and I went to the courthouse and signed our marriage license!!!!!! We will have a mini ceremony, 12 people, here at the house next weekend since some friends will be in town for my now cancelled shower. One of my besties is marrying us and I'm SO excited!!! Were having a pizza party 'reception' at the house.

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Options
    Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes!

Lucas is now 4 lbs 10oz, the doc said he is still a little on the small side, but his growth is good!

Kate: great news on all your progress!

Ilovetolaugh: you def. need to give that LO an eviction notice!

Marian:  Glad to hear your appt went well. Congrats on your upcoming marriage!
  • Options
    ARGH ARGH ARGH: Released from bed rest yesterday. Went and did some errands. Then tons and tons of contractions all night (the icky crampy ones). So basically I'm back resting again today. SO FRUSTRATED, even though I know it's the best thing for the little guy.

The good news is that he's 35 weeks today!
  • Options
    Congrats to mouse and kate for 35 weeks!!!
    Happy birthday angel! I hope the shower ends up being awesome, you deserve it!
    Mariana, congrats!!! So exciting!
    Kneenah, 8 shots left, whohooooo!

I slept well, no major news. Just counting down the days until I'm done with bed rest! I can't wait to see some of my friends and finace's family who I haven't seen since April!

QOTD: Im always torn on this question. On one hand, I would love a nice, 2 bed room apartment all paid for in NYC. On the other hand, I'd love a little beach house. Both. I'll take both!
  • Options
    Congrats Mouse!

Thanks Jamie, I'm just hoping the Skype works out so I can see it!
  • Options
    Night was pretty darn good.  I slept straight through from 10p-4a.  Then again from 4a-6a.  It was the best night sleep.  Hubby said I was snoring like crazy though.  Oops. :)

QOTD-We also got our dream home about 3 years ago.  Only thing I would change would be to pay it off and to add an in-ground pool. 

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"