June 2012 Moms

IMMS Monday

This is one of my favorite topic Ladies....  Share your stories so others can ohhhh and awwww over your LO's :) 

I love to see my sweet pea in the pool. She loves to splash and be in the water :) She get's so excited and starts to laugh and scream as soon as we take her in the pool... This warms my heart :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IMMS Monday

• DS is infatuated with dogs. When he sees puppies/dogs on TV, he runs right over and tries to pet them through the TV screen. He even noticed the tiny little picture of two dogs on the spine of a Cesar Milan book on my bookshelf the other day. Now he goes to point at it every day.

• DS is infatuated with dogs. When he sees puppies/dogs on TV, he runs right over and tries to pet them through the TV screen. He even noticed the tiny little picture of two dogs on the spine of a Cesar Milan book on my bookshelf the other day. Now he goes to point at it every day.

AJ loves and is obsessed with dogs also. Unfortunately, my husband is severely allergic, otherwise we would definitely have one for a pet. Anyways, acouple weeks back AJ was crawling all over my dog that I keep at my mom's house. The dog is that softest most fluffy dog ever. She, dd not the dog, was in heaven.

Anyways, back to immsm.
    Last night AJ woke up about 3 am. I finally had enough and went and got her at 3:30. I put her in bed with me, and all she wanted to do was give me kisses. She's been stingy with kisses as of late, so this was unexpected. She hugged and kissed me for nearly an hour before I finally had enough and put her back in her crib. It definitely was nice to wake up to a baby who didn't want to scream at me for a change.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it's Tuesday, but I have a new happy to add!!! I took DS back to library story time today, and he loved it! The last time we went, neither of us enjoyed it. This time he toddled around on the carpet with other kids, paid attention to the lady leading the group (somewhat), and had a good time! He still had a hard time understanding that he couldn't have the other kids' toys/paci's/bags, but most of the time he was happy to be in the group. I'm SO excited!

• what does imms mean ladies?
  • it makes me smile Monday.
    It is Friday. but anyways... DD fake-coughs whenever she hears anyone cough. It is pretty funny!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"