Long Island Babies
Options

Huntington Hospital?

I know SB is great. But what about Huntington. I believe my OB only delivers there.

Re: Huntington Hospital?

• Options
    Hi, I asked this question 2 months ago, and got no response. Just wanted to let you know I am switching to a doctor that delivers there as well. My SIL delivered both of her children there and had a good experience.
    I will be keeping an eye out to see if anyone responds this time.
    33 Years Old

Married 7/7/10 - Provincetown MA on the beach -

Reception October 23, 2010 - Martha Clara Vinyards, North Fork Long Island

5/12/13 - 5/13/13 IUI #1 - BFN
    6/14/13 - IUI #2 - BFN - 7/17/13 - IUI#3 - BFN Clomid cycle 100mg 08/13 - cancelled bc produced too many eggs. Clomid cycle 50mg 10/13 - IUI#4- BFN. Clomid. Switched Dr in November. IUI#5 11/20 and 11/21 with trigger and clomid. -TWW {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Trying to Conceive Ticker}
  • Options
    I know of people that love Huntington, and others that are so-so on it.  I am going with SB, I've heard raves about the unit and I like the private rooms.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for replying so late...I never really thought of coming to a local board. I live in Huntington but my OB is from when I lived in Garden City so ill be delivering at Winthrop...tomorrow!! However two of my friends were going to deliver at Huntington. One toured and loved it...the other changed OBs mid pregnancy because of a bad experience there. I've heard mixed reviews. Good luck with everything!

imageimageimage

• Options
    I had a great experience at Huntington but I think it was because I paid for the private room! I had a c-section and I think it would have been so much harder if I had to share a room, bathroom, etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"