D.C. Area Babies

Looking to start/join nanny share in Falls Church/Bailey's Crossroads ASAP

Hi! My family and I will be moving to Bailey's Crossroads in a few weeks (early-mid Sept) and are looking to start or join a nanny share for our 19-month-old son ASAP. We are open to rotating houses or hosting ourselves (our house has plenty of space and is across the street from a large park with a fantastic tot lot). We would prefer a child similar in age but are open to younger/older kids as well. We are actively looking for nannies and would love to interview them together if we start a new share. 

Please message me or comment if interested. Thank you!

Re: Looking to start/join nanny share in Falls Church/Bailey's Crossroads ASAP

• Hi.  Our nanny, Maria, is available in September.  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.  Below is some informaiton about her:

Our amazing nanny, Maria, will be available beginning September 3.  She has been with us for over 2.5 years and has looked after both our boys since they were 4 months old.  She worked for us full-time in a nanny share situation.  She has over 6 years of previous experience with other families in both a nanny-share situation and just looking after one child.  Our youngest is starting a daycare program and we are very sad to see her go.  She is very important to our family – our boys both adore her and she adores them. We are anxious to help her find another child to care for so she has no break in her employment. We can provide more details and arrange for you to meet her at our house in Arlington. She speaks very good English and has taught our boys some Spanish.  She lives in Annandale, but has her own transportation.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We highly recommend Maria to care for a child of any age.  She would prefer to care for two children (nanny share or siblings), but will consider caring for a single child. We/she can provide referrals from her previous employers in addition to our referral.

Please contact Courtney at 703.932.0158 for Maria’s contact information and/or if you have any questions.

• I also just received an email from someone who is interested in a nanny share in Bailey's Crossroads and happy to put you in touch with them. Thanks, Courtney

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"