Detroit Babies
Options

Daycares in Macomb?

Does anyone send their kid(s) to a daycare center in Macomb?  If so could you let me know which one or message me?  DH and I are debating where to send DS for a couple days a week.  Thanks!
Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycares in Macomb?

• Options
    We've used Little Turtle on Card/23 since our son was about 12 weeks old. Overall, we've been pretty happy with everything and the convenience factor of its location is HUGE for us since it's essentially at the entrance of our sub. The downside is that there's usually a huge waiting list and I think the earliest you could get in for the room that your son would need is next summer. The young toddler room is at maximum capacity!

My neighbor also has twins a few months younger than our son and she was using Tutor Time on Hayes and 21 and liked it quite a bit. Her work transferred so she's using a daycare at Selfridge now because it's easier but she had good things to say about Tutor Time (after having some terrible experiences with in home daycares).

• Options
    We initially tried Child Time @ 22 and Hayes, but the lead teacher in the infant room was NOT the woman I spoke to on my tour - this new woman hand long pointy fingernails and a neck tattoo - judgmental, so be it, I was not cool with it. We pulled DS out the next day and he has been at The Learning Experience @ 23 and Van Dyke ever since. The girls there are generally younger than I thought I would be ok with, but they really do a good job. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah we are on the wait list at Little Turtle.  It's also just down the street from us--eyenigh we must live close lol!  Tutor Time was actually my favorite...the 21/Hayes one also.  However we only need daycare 2 days a week and because of that it's $80/day there!!!!!!!!!!!!  Holy crap. 

I did check out TLE, and I liked their price that's for sure.  Our second choice though was the Childtime in Macomb (24 Mile).  I'm visiting an in home daycare today.  I hate having to make this decision!
    It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

• Options
    UMichGirl said:
    Yeah we are on the wait list at Little Turtle.  It's also just down the street from us--eyenigh we must live close lol!  Tutor Time was actually my favorite...the 21/Hayes one also.  However we only need daycare 2 days a week and because of that it's $80/day there!!!!!!!!!!!!  Holy crap. 

I did check out TLE, and I liked their price that's for sure.  Our second choice though was the Childtime in Macomb (24 Mile).  I'm visiting an in home daycare today.  I hate having to make this decision!

We must be close! Which sub are you in? We're in Golden Gate. There's a TON of kids in our kids' age group in this neighborhood!

• Options
    I sent you a PM!

• Options
    I just saw it and responded. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"