February 2012 Moms
Options

MMM!

Does anyone have any mommy and me (or daddy and me) pictures this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

Re: MMM!

• Options
    MollySmMollySm member
    edited August 2013
    I finally got one this week :)  H was outside grilling on the porch, and came in to find the 2 of us reading together.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    From vacation last week :) what a long Monday today is :-/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    From vacation last week :) what a long Monday today is :-/

• Options

@mollysm, what's in the aquarium?

@starbuck and @klutzygrl, I'm not sure I've ever seen pics of you ladies!  Thanks for sharing!

@slv, if I didn't know any better, I swear I'd think you were a friend of mine...you have a twin!

• Options
    jmccall79 said:

@starbuck and @klutzygrl, I'm not sure I've ever seen pics of you ladies!  Thanks for sharing!

I had the exact same thought!!  It's funny how you've "talked" with someone for so long, and you genuinely feel like you know someone, but I had no idea what either of you looked like!  :)

@klutzygrl - if that is a pic with your DH, where does your DD's blonde hair come from?!?!  I always assumed you were platinum blonde!   
  • Options
    Right now there isn't much in the tank - just a small school of fish.  There's also a tank in Lulu's room that has a larger fish.  H used to keep more fish before he moved out here and is slowly trying to get back into it.  Lucia loves them!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Oh my god @klutzygrl!  She is 100% you!  I just looked back and forth for like a whole minute and you became the same person with different hair color...So adorable!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"